Sign in to follow this  
Vintage Nut

Wanted:: Blazing Blazer Body Only

I am looking to buy a Blazing Blazer Body in good to great condition. I bought my Blazing Blazer from a TC Member in Germany but the body was crushed in shipping. All I really need is the body itself but I will buy the complete body if nessessary.

Found

I am looking to buy a Blazing Blazer Body in good to great condition. I bought my Blazing Blazer from a TC Member in Germany but the body was crushed in shipping. All I really need is the body itself but I will buy the complete body if nessessary.

Hi,

are you still looking for a body?

I live also in Germany :lol: but I would pack it secure...

Please send me your email addy and I will send pictures.

Best regards,

Michael

Could we have a look at your original shell, can it not be saved? I could possibly be interested in taking it off your hands :lol:

James

Hi,

are you still looking for a body?

I live also in Germany :angry: but I would pack it secure...

Please send me your email addy and I will send pictures.

Best regards,

Michael

Yes please send pics to nitrotoyshobbies@bellsouth.net also include the price.

Thank you,

Lee

Could we have a look at your original shell, can it not be saved? I could possibly be interested in taking it off your hands :lol:

James

James, send me your email so I can send some pics. I have repaired the front of the body but I really wanted a perfect without repairs for my shelf queen. Both front fenders had damage around the nose(grille) and the only way I could repair was to mount the grill permenatly to the fenders. The grill still could be cut out if you like to maybe do a better job of repair so it is repairable if you are really good at these bodies. I have only done small repairs so maybe this one was over my head to put it back like original.

Lee

Sign in to follow this