pagedm_f350

Hopes And Dreams From Tamiya In 2011?

One of those crazy Icelandic rigs they throw up the side of cliffs would be good, especaily if they could replicate the wheel speed to make it pond skip across puddles, complete with a new Wild Willy as a driver and full interior, now that's something worth me dreaming of. Has anyone on here done one of these? I've never tried brushless would this be possible? In fact this sounds like a chalange any takers?

Those trucks sound like a great idea :unsure: A Wild Willy body with more realistic proportions (or a tube chassis with plates as panels), some nice paddle tires, live axles F+R of course - and I think you'd have a great arctic truck ;)

http://www.4x4offroads.com/formula-off-road.html

I think you mean those trucks? Formula off-road it's called apparently :lol: I think a mad brushless system (perhaps 2 motor brushless available for it) at the size of say a 1/10th scale buggy - or a Traxxas Slash at it's most - would be appropriate :lol:

http://www.snoopmaxx.com/e-maxx-3906/25/

Someone's been busy on it already :lol:

PS: Wild Willy inspired by the Stig?

@ Sayer would be good if Wild Willy 3 had a gunner like that beside him :lol:

@ Origineelreclamebord yeah those are the ones, thanks, it must be the brenivin their drinking ;) . I bet it could strip a hard shell. That one on snoopmaxx is crazy, that would be sweet :lol: , I'll be keeping an eye on that one, I haven't got the metal work skills for somthing like that, but a nearly all metal kit like that yes please Mr Tamiya. Would that be Willy Stig or Stig Willy sounds painfull either way round :lol:

@ tonysmini urban camo, desert storm, jungle mmmmm, all configurations in the box, including a MFU with all sounds correct would be the one :wub:

@ Origineelreclamebord yeah those are the ones, thanks, it must be the brenivin their drinking :lol: . I bet it could strip a hard shell. That one on snoopmaxx is crazy, that would be sweet :lol: , I'll be keeping an eye on that one, I haven't got the metal work skills for somthing like that, but a nearly all metal kit like that yes please Mr Tamiya. Would that be Willy Stig or Stig Willy sounds painfull either way round :lol:

I guess, that if I have time for it (which I doubt), I think I have a new project... Some TLT-1 or 3-speed axles, Proline Sand Paw tires (1/10 truck) or Proline Sling Shot (1/10 Short Course) - a frame and a body... And a MAD brushless system... ;):wub:

Well my hopes and dreams aren't reliant on more re-re'd pre 58100 cars. I want to see sequels of the originals, a Wild One 2, Striker 2, fox 2... Modern materials and specs like slipper clutches, ball diff's, Carbon Fibre etc. I want the body designs to be reminiscent/similar kinda like the Hotshot 1 transition to Hotshot 2 or Supershot. Want to see similar suspension setups albeit modernized for better performance ie maybe change Wild one trailing to duel trailing arms, milled alloy parts list. Want to see variation between each of the chassis and made interesting again!

Will it happen?!

James

My Tamiya 'pipe' dream for this year is not one single model released with an aluminium gear in the kit. I did say it was a pipe dream...

A Fox or a FAV would get my money out of my pocket.

Super Champ re-re, a nice new scale crawler, some new bodies (on- and off-road, with interiors or at least with drivers!!).