BeetleLover

Reproduction Fav Guns Available

Hi everyone! I'm looking to move back to New Zealand in the next month or 2 and I would like to sell my last few items so I'm not lugging them around with me! I have a few FAV Guns left and are $14 US each. I have very few heads left pretty much just "Dave's" left if you'd like to combine shipping on another item or 2.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp...111&id=3092

Catch you soon!!

James :(

BeetleLover

Just wanted to let you all know that these Beetlelover repros are fantastic. Here's the one that's mounted on my restored Fast Attack Vehicle:

03-1.jpg02-1.jpg

Good luck with the sale, James!

EB

--

Thanks Erich, really appreciate your comment and especially the image, cheers mate

James

Snap Willy I was thinking the same thing ,I thought you were staying in Aussie for a while James :huh:

Heya! Wasn't my intention to leave this early would probably have stayed till till the end of the year at least. I'll be going back to work on the "Hobbit" which could possibly mean I'll be tripping around the New Zealand country side and be tied up with it for 2 years. My work here has been interesting and a good break but I've been missing my usual career and colleagues terribly. Kelly has also been eyeing up homes in the town we both grew up in too. We have both certainly enjoyed our Aussie adventure tho!

cheers

James

Thanks Willy for the plug I really appreciate it :)