Sign in to follow this  
Sideways-King

Rc Track Barriers

Hi Guys,

I wondered (no hoped :huh: ) if anyone can help me here. I have been trying with no success to get hold of some RC Track system called Road Rails www.roaddome.com from the United States. Initially a gent called Steve was very helpful and said he would get a quote for shipping, several emails and phone calls and three weeks later nobody there seems interested in selling one? There site states they are taking orders and indeed there phone message says they are taking orders and shipping, but for one reason or another nobody is answering now, maybe one of US cousins might know?

Failing this does anyone know of a portable RC system like this I can use for shows/exhibitions etc.. i've also looked at RCP Tracks but it is more for Mini-Z's and the barrier system is too small. I'm after something hassle free not wanting to butcher drain pipes everytime i go somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

have seen them down here so they MUST export them somehow :huh:

callup the HobbyPeople chain of stores maybe, i hear they use them for parkinglot racing themselves

Hi Guys,

I wondered (no hoped :huh: ) if anyone can help me here. I have been trying with no success to get hold of some RC Track system called Road Rails www.roaddome.com from the United States. Initially a gent called Steve was very helpful and said he would get a quote for shipping, several emails and phone calls and three weeks later nobody there seems interested in selling one? There site states they are taking orders and indeed there phone message says they are taking orders and shipping, but for one reason or another nobody is answering now, maybe one of US cousins might know?

Failing this does anyone know of a portable RC system like this I can use for shows/exhibitions etc.. i've also looked at RCP Tracks but it is more for Mini-Z's and the barrier system is too small. I'm after something hassle free not wanting to butcher drain pipes everytime i go somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

A common alternative in the UK is square section downpipe, connected by timber blocks, held onto the floor with velcro, and with some kind of rounded/soft end for the corner apexes.

A common alternative in the UK is square section downpipe, connected by timber blocks, held onto the floor with velcro, and with some kind of rounded/soft end for the corner apexes.

Cheers guys,

I didn't want the cutting and shutting of drainpipes to be honest. It's a ball ache in its self setting it up for a meeting without having to do it repeatedly at shows. I've also found Calandra Racing Products which is similar to the drainpipe method put looks to be more modular what i'm after..... It's a tough one.