Sign in to follow this  
will04

Hotshot chassis help?

I recently just purchased a Hotshot 1/10 scale re-release (58391) and was wanting to order some hop up parts for it,specifically a titanium screw set. But some websites require me to give them my chassis type and I'm not sure what type of chassis the hotshot has. The screw sets I have found say it's for the GB-03 Hotshot. Could someone help me with this? Also does anyone know where I can find A titanium screw kit for my Hotshot?

I recently just purchased a Hotshot 1/10 scale re-release (58391) and was wanting to order some hop up parts for it,specifically a titanium screw set. But some websites require me to give them my chassis type and I'm not sure what type of chassis the hotshot has. The screw sets I have found say it's for the GB-03 Hotshot. Could someone help me with this? Also does anyone know where I can find A titanium screw kit for my Hotshot?

GB-03 is the 1/16 tamtech hotshot?

GB-03 is the TamtechGear Hotshot in 1/16th scale. http://www.tamiyaclub.com/car.asp?id=823

The 1/10th Hotshot doesn't have a chassis number, they pre-date that by 5 years. The chassis type is just Hotshot.

No one does a titanium screw set for the Hotshot, if you want any hop ups for it you'll have to find original vintage parts. You will have to buy the screws individually.

A titanium screw set is the last hopup I'd think about doing to a Hotshot.

More fragile screws to save a few grams in an already heavy car? No thanks...

- James

A titanium screw set is the last hopup I'd think about doing to a Hotshot.

More fragile screws to save a few grams in an already heavy car? No thanks...

- James

Thanks