Sign in to follow this  
Sayer

Which one of these should I paint my Fiat 500?

Fiat 500 color  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got a Fiat 500 bodyshell on its way but I'm having an issue deciding which color I want to paint it. It's got the HPI MX60 dark chrome wheels fitted.

French Blue?

Gun Metal

Of those 2 then it'd have to be french blue to set off the wheels. Most original 500s were white, navy or red. What about an Abarth scheme?

I like the Gunmetal. That's just me though. <_<

Apparently it's not just you, the two colors are neck and neck :P

I would've chosen Gunmetal... If you had different wheels. You need black, white, gold or a bright colour of wheels to set it off from the gunmetal - dark chrome and gunmetal becomes too flat, hence my choice for the French blue.

+1 for Orange <_<

Hey! No Fair! My LHS doesn't have that Orange! (they have a much brighter TLT-1 box orange)

Blue.

Cheerful car deserves a chipper paint job.

Gun metal grey is one of my favorite car colors, but IMO the Fiat 500 just looks better with a bright primary color.

Blue.

Cheerful car deserves a chipper paint job.

Gun metal grey is one of my favorite car colors, but IMO the Fiat 500 just looks better with a bright primary color.

Yeah that's what happened, I was all about trying to make it badass with the gunmetal, then I saw the bright happy blue and was torn. Then, I waffled back and forth and then finally decided to put it to you guys.