JackNed

Rogue Elements Components

Apologies if this site has already been posted. Chris is a master at what he does over at Rogue Element Components

Upcoming item is a fantastic scale dashboard for the Sandscorcher. Recent items have included Sandscorcher wheels, Hi-Lux topper kit, Scale Lug Nuts, various drop beds and snatch blocks to list a few.

Can vouch for the quality of product.

+1 for his work. I've bought the Scorcher wheels and some lug nuts from Chris and they're awesome. I can't recommend his work enough.

I want a scale Sand Scorcher Dashboard.....NOW!!

Any pics or other info?

+1 here too. :)

I usually receive the newsletter from Chris and I haven't heard anything about this. :lol:

Teaser pics of the SandScorcher dash can be found at scale4x4.com in the Forum section under RC Manufacturers/Venders/Retailers - Rogue Element Components :lol:

Is that hole for a cassette or an 8-track player?

The two part setup is genius - saves fiddling about trying to paint chrome trim in a straight line

very cool work, top notch quality, great guy to deal with, i got these babies couldn't be happier :)

post-35500-1313528572_thumb.jpg

Is that hole for a cassette or an 8-track player?

The two part setup is genius - saves fiddling about trying to paint chrome trim in a straight line

It would normally be a radio cassette, well it was originally in my bug.

That dashboard does look amazing!!.

Edit 2 add, Twinsets link shows the dasboard lit up.

Well Thanks Gents! I stumbled across this thread whilst Googling, and it makes me feel very good, cheers all! As my little endeavour gets along, I realize my niche is vintage parts mostly- I'll be on the Scorcher for a while yet. Planned items include: SS name badge, rear wing, running boards, chassis, revised F&R suspensions, faux rear engine, etc. Presently doing a package with fuel door, sunroof surround, and rear alloy vent (Under the rear window,) if curious let me know & I'll link ya some info. Also, will have a FEW dash kits as I'm cutting them now, so let me know if'n youse gotta have one.

I'd like to have a bit more presence here since most vintage is Tamiya, and am always open to suggestions! Wish I could spend more time on the boards, but I must do everything & am usually behind as it is.......Anyway, many thanks for the positive comments, and you can reach me direct anytime at chris@rogueelementcomponents.com if you wanna chat, have ideas, or? Best Regards, Chris Cazan REC

Ok lads For those that havn't recieved the latest product update from Chris at rouge elements, he has just re released the dash kit for the beetle and in right hand drive as well.

I have just put my order in I suggest if you want one of either RH or LH you get yourself signed up and put your order in.

Good luck

Cheers Shaun