jasonnewyork

My Entire Vintage R/C Collection

EDITED: Everything was sold.I recently unearthed my old R/C collection from my parent's attic. I was intending on restoring and eventually running my old equipment. I just came to the realization that I don't have the time, and the hobby has progressed considerably since I was last involved. I would like to sell everything, and purchase a modern car or truck. Before posting ads on Ebay and Craigslist, I figure I would offer up to the members of this forum since all of you all seem to appreciate old Tamiya kits. I also have items from other manufacturers as well. Please see my list below. I'm not looking to get rich, just a reasonable amount to put towards a new setup. Since this forum is European based, I understand many of the members are not from the USA. I never shipped anything out of the country but willing to do if not too much trouble.

*** Tamiya Grashopper $50US - many updates - full ball bearings, 540 motor and hornet MSC, hornet oil shocks, Grasshopper II ABS body, worn spiked tires. The car is in average condition for it's age, 20+ years old. It runs or could be used for parts. Included is an Aristocrat HiTec 2 Channel stick radio, 75MHz.

*** Team Losi Jrx-Pro $150US - pretty much bone stock. I have a slipper clutch (not installed), updated H arms in rear. Rear tires are worn down. I have extra set of front tires and some assorted spare parts. Incudes a Futaba Magnum Junior radio 75MHz, Novak T4 MOSFET speed controller, and 27T stock motor.

*** Kyohso Formula One Lola Target Scotch Car $50US - this is stock except for full ball bearings. Comes with stock 540 motor, no radio. Good condition, front wing paint is flaking off.

*** Protec AC/DC 15 minute fast charger with built in meter. $25US

Grasshopper:

RC%20For%20Sale%20001.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20003.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20004.jpg

Kyosho F1:

RC%20For%20Sale%20012.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20013.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20014.jpg

Team Losi JrX-Pro:

RC%20For%20Sale%20017.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20016.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20015.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20020.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20022.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20031.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20032.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20033.jpg

Charger:

RC%20For%20Sale%20023.jpg

RC%20For%20Sale%20024.jpg

Jason

Guest Greg67

is the Attack 4 for the glider, or is it an extra? If you would consider selling it, please let me know. Thank you.

The Wild Willy was sold. I'm now offerring each car separately. If you are interested in buying everything, PM me with an offer.

Price Reduction.

If you end up with the two servos left over I'll take those from you for a reasonable price.

Of course I'll understand if they go with the controller or you want to hold on to them until the controller sells.

Just let me know.

Thanks for the offer but I wanted to sell everything as a complete set.

If you end up with the two servos left over I'll take those from you for a reasonable price.

Of course I'll understand if they go with the controller or you want to hold on to them until the controller sells.

Just let me know.