Longwaistround

FS: 58067 Thunder Shot - Spares or Repair

Hello peeps,

Here for sale is a 58067 Thundershot.

Check the pics you will see it comes with 540 & MSC.

What it does not come with is the front cva shock and it needs a new A5 sprue part to hold lower R/H side wishbone to chassis enabling it to run. Also could do with new tyres as all or some are either cracked, worn or both. Shell is split in places and well used.

Drive train seems to turn well so all is not that bad & I don't think it is missing anything that I have not mentioned.

Other than a descent start to a resto / runner.

Came to me in a joblot & I don't want it... offers please folks, but don't worry I am not after the earth so you might surprise yourself!

CAN EMAIL MORE PICS AT REQUEST

I'm in Reading, UK but am happy to post at cost anywhere. Paypal / cash please

Cheers,

mat

post-24388-1297369267_thumb.jpg

post-24388-1297369374_thumb.jpg

£34 posted UK ?

No-one want to give this a good home?? !!

I'm tempted, but live in Australia!

I'm tempted, but live in Australia!

No worries!! :mellow:

Yeah It will probably cost a fair sum to get it to you! .... It's a shame, always find aussies want my gear just not our postal prices!

Well if you want I can get a price - maybe leave out the motor and get the weight down?

It will go on the bay at some point today, but if you are interested just drop me a line..

All the best,

mat

No worries!! :unsure:

Yeah It will probably cost a fair sum to get it to you! .... It's a shame, always find aussies want my gear just not our postal prices!

Well if you want I can get a price - maybe leave out the motor and get the weight down?

It will go on the bay at some point today, but if you are interested just drop me a line..

All the best,

mat

I have seen a few Falcons that I have been keen on, but postage is as much as the car!

They sell for like 40-60 pound (sorry, can't find the pound symbol on my keyboard! :( ) But postage is like 45.

Combined with the exchange rate, it works out to be quite expensive.

Just wish we had as many up for sale in Aus. $50 + $15 postage would be sweet!

Hello peeps,

Here for sale is a 58067 Thundershot.

Check the pics you will see it comes with 540 & MSC.

What it does not come with is the front cva shock and it needs a new A5 sprue part to hold lower R/H side wishbone to chassis enabling it to run. Also could do with new tyres as all or some are either cracked, worn or both. Shell is split in places and well used.

Drive train seems to turn well so all is not that bad & I don't think it is missing anything that I have not mentioned.

Other than a descent start to a resto / runner.

Came to me in a joblot & I don't want it... offers please folks, but don't worry I am not after the earth so you might surprise yourself!

CAN EMAIL MORE PICS AT REQUEST

I'm in Reading, UK but am happy to post at cost anywhere. Paypal / cash please

Cheers,

mat

Ok then, $25.00USD plus shipping?