kaiser

big box of random rc parts

last year a guy at the local hobby shop gave me a wooden military crate filled with a bunch of random rc parts.

i finally got around to sorting it out, there are some items that i don't recognize and need help id'ing.

cool belt drive gear box:

IMG_8147.JPG

IMG_8148.JPG

IMG_8149.JPG

odd front and rear gearboxes

IMG_8150.JPG

IMG_8151.JPG

and two different front are rear suspension arm assemblies:

IMG_8157.JPG

IMG_8156.JPG

any help id'ing these is greatly appreciated.

Possibly Schumacher CAT (of some description) for the top gearbox?

Kaiser,

Ignore the Schumacher amateurs... lol.... what you have in the first three pictures is the gearbox from a Schumacher Daytona nitro pan car. The shock 'tower' gives it away... that, and the lack of an electric motor mounting plate!

If you have no need for it, I would be happy to trade you something for it..... might help me complete my Daytona!

Sorry, no idea on the rest of the parts.....

Alex

Kaiser,

Ignore the Schumacher amateurs... lol.... what you have in the first three pictures is the gearbox from a Schumacher Daytona nitro pan car. The shock 'tower' gives it away... that, and the lack of an electric motor mounting plate!

If you have no need for it, I would be happy to trade you something for it..... might help me complete my Daytona!

Alex

:( Oh well I got the Schumacher part correct :unsure:

:( Oh well I got the Schumacher part correct :unsure:

Don't mind me mate, I'm just into the old, weird Schueys.... lol.... must be my old, weird self.....

Alex

Don't mind me mate, I'm just into the old, weird Schueys.... lol.... must be my old, weird self.....

Alex

:unsure:

Kaiser,

Alex

thanks m8. i figured it had to be nitro.

i'll let you know about a trade. i need to go through all this stuff. theres alot more then what's pictured.

i think the suspension arms with the shock tower is traxxas and the other 2 might be hpi. i've never owned either brand.