TWINSET

Bruiser Brew - Michael Zhang

In January I got a pair of new Blazing Blazer tires with inserts from him - I recognized the bag (with WW wheels) on the pictures at photobucket.

It was a smooth deal. He did not want to be paid with paypal. Therefore I sent him the money in a letter AFTER receiving the tires, because he was so fast in sending them to me (Germany) - that was weird. :o

I didn't have any problems with him, so I'm very surprised to read this thread.

I hope you all get your money back!

I thought the same thing about Bruiserbrew. I bought a couple of small items from him that were shipped and very fast. He did this to build my trust and them ripped me off 3600.00 US. I am a new member but not a new collector. I just started restoring all my 3-speeds and buying a few new builds and nib's until he got me. I have bought some items from many TC members including you with no problems at all so I am still looking for some items.

Thank you for your concerns,

but watch out for BruiserBrew.

but watch out for BruiserBrew.

He can't access the Bruiserbrew account any more, Michael Zhang is the name to remember

Also, got a bit bored and copied 'significant' pics off his PB album - If you see them on other forums it might be worth letting their admin and mods know;

z1.jpgz2.jpgz3.jpg

z4.jpgz5.jpgz6.jpg

z7.jpgz8.jpgz9.jpg

z10.jpgz11.jpgz12.jpg

z13.jpgz14.jpgz15.jpg

z16.jpgz17.jpgz18.jpg

z19.jpgz20.jpgz21.jpg

I am sorry to hear that you have been deceived by this seller, it is a great shame that there are such people around but unfortunately it is the world we live in today. The amount of fraud that occurs online today amounts to hundreds of millions of pounds every year. It is easy to do and there are always lots of people out there that allow themselves to be conned.

I do not want to sound harsh and uncompassionate but i'm staggered to be quite honest that some of you would have been so careless. Like any scam, it is those that get scammed that fuel it for the rest and it is this that then makes things so much more expensive for everyone. I mean, if something is too good to be true, it most certainly is!

Sending $3,600 to someone you have never met is plain ridiculous. If i came up to you on the street or posted a letter through your door asking for this amount for a nib Hilux, would you so readily hand it over? What's the difference, oh a couple of pictures!!!! Common sense was clearly lacking here and you got carried away in the moment and could think of nothing else unfortunately but that nib kit to add to your collection.

I think this is a tough lesson learnt and you will not get your money back so i would just accept that and move on. At the end of the day, it's money, so what. It's not like it's irreplaceable and you will never earn anymore.

Let this be a lesson to everyone

WOW, what compassion and easy said for you. I haved moved on. It's called trust. I have sent more and received and I have excepted more and fullfilled. 3600.00 for a NIB Hilux is the going price these days so it wasn't if it's to good to be true it is.

Ok, we'll call it a day there, thread's locked unless there's any new information to add specifically about Bruiserbrew/Michael Zhang - if there is, please PM any of the mods (list in 'my assistant') to get it reopened.