Sign in to follow this  
AdrianJones

NIB A4STW TA03F

I have a NIB A4STW TA03F, the problem is I am unsure if I should build it or leave it NIB?

I have had it for a number of years now given to me by a friend but I am bored and want to build a new kit. Does anyone know how much it is worth and should I sell it or keep it or build it? I am tempted to build it but have seen part bags B and A on eBay for £25 each!

This would make a perfect shelf queen but I would want to run it if i built it but then spare parts might be difficult to find!

HELP PLEASE I HAVE A TAMIYA BUILD DILEMA!

Thinking of maybe selling to get money for a Tamiya Scania or hopefully trading with someone

I have a NIB A4STW TA03F, the problem is I am unsure if I should build it or leave it NIB?

I have had it for a number of years now given to me by a friend but I am bored and want to build a new kit. Does anyone know how much it is worth and should I sell it or keep it or build it? I am tempted to build it but have seen part bags B and A on eBay for £25 each!

This would make a perfect shelf queen but I would want to run it if i built it but then spare parts might be difficult to find!

HELP PLEASE I HAVE A TAMIYA BUILD DILEMA!

The chassis itself isn't worth a fortune, but for a car of that age still a nice bit of money. However, the bodyshell is another matter. A beautiful shell, which many people agree on, and because of that pretty rare nowadays. It's the main reason that the kit has a pretty high value. However, I think you should just build it. It will be loads of fun, and what's the point of having the bits sitting in a box? Simply said, if you build it, you can see both the finished result and the nice picture on the box :) Make sure the paint and decalling job is done very neatly though - and I personally would not run the bodyshell - though I would definetely run the chassis (with a newer, cheaper bodyshell).

That's the only bug bear with this NIB, the person who had it before me painted the shell and put the stickers on. They did not do a good job of it either. For some reason though they did the shell and ran it on another car for a while so it is not mint :-(

Then build the car!

Yes but what do I want more? To build a vintage car or buy a new Scania? I really do love my trucks

This is why it's a dilemma!

Yes but what do I want more? To build a vintage car or buy a new Scania? I really do love my trucks

This is why it's a dilemma!

Why is it a dilemma? Apparently, you have the money to buy yourself a Scania... so buy a Scania, and while it's being shipped, build the TA03 :) :)

Why is it a dilemma? Apparently, you have the money to buy yourself a Scania... so buy a Scania, and while it's being shipped, build the TA03 :) :)

LOL Yeh like I have the money to buy a Scania! That is why I am selling my Vintage 959 and F103 and was thinking of selling this to pay for the Scania!

LOL Yeh like I have the money to buy a Scania! That is why I am selling my Vintage 959 and F103 and was thinking of selling this to pay for the Scania!

That's so much selling for one vehicle :) The Scania is quite a build though... Even though I'm not into trucks, I'm starting to understand why this is a dilemma to you... :)

Well, what do you already have in your collection, and what will add the most value to you? (Not looking at money here, just what car(s) you think fit best into your collection because they are either alike other cars you have, or completely different).

I have a NIB A4STW TA03F...

sorry bud, if your kit's shell has been painted/assembled/used... the kit is no longer NIB

what you have there is a boxful of TA03 spareparts :)

sorry bud, if your kit's shell has been painted/assembled/used... the kit is no longer NIB

what you have there is a boxful of TA03 spareparts :angry:

LOL cheers