OrangeSport

Frequency Colour Flags

Anyone know where I can get some in the UK? Proving harder to find than I expected. I am after 1 green & 1 yellow flag for transmitters. Modelsport have some, but not these colours. Who else sells them?

Anyone know where I can get some in the UK? Proving harder to find than I expected. I am after 1 green & 1 yellow flag for transmitters. Modelsport have some, but not these colours. Who else sells them?

Do you mean the plastic bit which clips to the top of your TX aerial, with the coloured ribbon hanging from it?

I assume they can't as I ordered a few. Some came, and the others were voided from the order. Usually that doesn't happen, they just post them when they are in stock...

I might drop them a line..

Wow, someone who actually runs them.

Why don't you just go to a crafts or fabric store? There's nothing really special about a piece of paper/fabric on the end of an antenna.

Thanks,

You know what, rather embarrassingly I have just realised I could order any colour from MS & add the ribbon...

:P

Thanks,

You know what, rather embarrassingly I have just realised I could order any colour from MS & add the ribbon...

:P

I was just thinking I should have translated "color" to "colour". Good thing we're multi-lingual. :P

LOL, this thread made me think what about 2.4ghz transmitters?

Perhaps a rainbow coloured flag :P :P

I must suggest that next time I am at the track B)