Hi people,

Not been on the forum in a long long time. I don't know if this is the right section if not I'm sorry just let me know. I've got rid of my King Hauler and now have a Tamiya Ford F350. I've not had her running yet as the MFC-02 only arrived yesterday.

I'll be running a 6channel radio system which will give me 2 channels for extra goodies which I'm keeping quiet till I've got it all sorted :lol: I used blue glass paint for the top spot lights and a red perminate marker to do the rear light lenses.

As you can see in the bottom pictures I'm spending extra time to make sure all the wires are nice and tidy.

The body is in black with what are surpose to me flames down the side and my signature on the rearwhich is really poorly done. I plan on getting the rear panel replaced as it's not what I asked for and the person I asked to do it bodged it so I refused to pay.

I plan on changing the wheels as it just doesn't seem to look to scale to me and I also need some replacement headlight lenses as I've managed to break mine so if you have any or know where I could get some let me know

Here are some pictures

image12.jpg

image13.jpg

image14.jpg

image15.jpg

image17.jpg

image18.jpg

image19.jpg

Looking good buddy, i cant wait to get home and started on my build,, could be a while though... looking forward to some more updates and pics of yours though,, what wheels you planning on??

...I plan on changing the wheels as it just doesn't seem to look to scale to me and I also need some replacement headlight lenses as I've managed to break mine so if you have any or know where I could get some let me know

image13.jpg

That F-350 looks awesome in shiny black!

I personally would not change the wheels. They look fine. The only turn off with these trucks is the wideness of the axles. I guess that's what is causing you the feeling towards the wheels?

But still, I have to say your truck looks really awesome.