Sign in to follow this  
Singapore_959

M06L RX7

On the plamodel shop blog a 'market test' M06L with series I RX7 body complete kit is being sold. Only one per customer.

Nice.

**** yeah, i hope they release it, i need a runner shell for my M06L (shelf body is a carson opel kadett c)

not using the Active Hobby RX7?

Could be, but if that's what they're doing, it would be a bitter disappointment imo - For one because Tamiya makes very good shells (and no match for an Active Hobby body), and also because it them wouldn't even closely match the box-art: no spoiler, too low slung sides, overall lack of detail...

Anyway, if it's a Tamiya official body, I'd really like one! How long will it be before Jason's Store has some of these on the bay (even though officially it's only one per customer)? :P

Hi guys

There is a pic of the Mazda RX 7 lexanbody on www.tamiyablog.com

From what I can see, it do look great. :blink:

does the M06L still fit the Tamiya S2000 shell with the full size wheel

This is great news! Tamiya really needs to come out with some new M bodies to compete with HPI.

I'll be getting a few of these for sure if they come out. Love the 1st gen RX7!

Cheers,

Skottoman

Seems like a proper Tamiya body as far as I can see from the details on it :blink:

As they already put money into developing it, my guess it that this shell won't remain a prototype for very long :o

@Skottoman: I couldn't agree more! :o The latest HPI bodies are really detailed, and the first gen RX7 is a proper car to show the competition Tamiya is nr.1!