Sign in to follow this  
kstar

Extra lights for clod

My son keeps rolling he's clod and the lights keep braking and falling of (I do this to). We are getting tired of replacing them.

We have the standard bodies and the standard lights on the "rollbar", is there any other options?

I mean the lights on the ww2 is great they actually protect the body from damage and can take allot of abuse.

we wanna keep the looks as close to the original as possible.

Other than fitting the light bar fairly loosely, so that is rotates a bit in a roll over rather than being fixed rigid, there's not a lot you can do to keep a stock layout. The Yeah Racing lightbar, with working LED lights is pretty poor quality, and would fair even worse in an accident. Gmade to 3 and 2 spot light bars (for the R1 rock buggy) - these are a lot more robust, but pricey and you'd need to cut n shut the fixings into the Clod parts.

well The main problem is that I really like thr looks of the clod with the lights B)

2 thoughts .. have you thought of wheel wideners tomake the clod wider so its harder to roll or a polycarb body with a aftermarket light set ? you can buy all sorts of pre-painted bodies cheap of eblah .. here one i boughtfor25 bucks .. couldnt get the paint for that ! the led lights work too .clods013-1.jpg