Sign in to follow this  
scorcher-tec

need a slash

Hi all

I have my eye on a slash and was wondering what the 1/16 ones were like and if any one could post a picture to show me their size next to a 1/10 slash and or a srb to help me decide.

Thanks In advance

Mark

Thought it might get a response B)

The 1/16th ones are not as good in my opinion. They are a tad more delicate and they just dont seem to wallop around like the 1/10 monsters.

Personally I would go for a 2wd 1/10 easily one of the most iconic RC cars of all time.. epic fun!

Here you go. Threw my DF03RA in the middle for comparison. The big ones a Slayer, but same size as a Slash. I really abuse my 1/16th Slash and I have had no issues. It's a fun little car to beat on and not have to worry about anything. It's also waterproof, so again, no worries.

DSCN0772.jpg

I wouldn't bother with the 1/16 personally. Virtually no difference in price and the bigger, heavier 1/10 is so much more capable.

Yes, the 1/10 definitely runs better.. However, a friend of mine has discovered that the 1/16 Slash provides the perfect base for a special car, using the Midnight Pumpkin shell, which apparantly suits the wheelbase very well. B)