I was checking out my local Craigslist when I came across someone selling a Clodzilla 4 for $200. He describe the truck as being a roller with stock motors, sidewinder esc and aluminum rims. I have about 10 Clods and normally would not have jumped at this until I saw a picture of the truck's rims. He had old school Tenacarft rims on them. I immediately emailed the seller, but he responded to me saying that a guy had said he would buy the truck and that he wanted to give him first shot at the truck. I then thought it over for about 5 minutes and then offered him $250, which he gladly said yes.

Upon receiving the truck I am happy that I offered the extra $50. The rims are in awesome shape and I have enough extra electrical to get the truck up and running to get my $250. Its not everyday that you see Tenacraft rims for sale.

Tenacraft.jpg

Wow, those are awesome! Are they aluminium? That sure looks like a good score.

Wow, those are awesome! Are they aluminium? That sure looks like a good score.

Yup they are aluminum. I have been looking for a set for a while and never seen anyone selling them. I have a set of JPS rims but these are far nicer and harder to find.