Sign in to follow this  
karooha MB

Somerset Beach Bash #2 (April 24th)

Awesome day, cheers for coming down Matt, Karen, Alex, and Tom, an excellent time was had. I'll be editing the video down tonoight/tomorrow hopefully.

Great day in the sun, with the SRB's holding out tops! Semi Crawling, throwing roosters, up and over the grass humps, which are covered in perfect "bowling lawn" length grass, absolutely spot on.

Excellent surroundings, splendid folk, and a superb selection of cars.

And they're already prepped for next week at Brean. Except the tyres on the TL01, still need glueing.

Cheers all, til next weekend.

post-32607-1303574988_thumb.jpg

Yep was good fun, nice to meet you all and thanks for the help (paul-diff, matt-batteries, Karen-cake, Alex-dust clouds) great to see some scorchers in the flesh (really want one now even more so)

hopefully see you all at Brean, maybe I can loose signal again and send the little bug out to sea. Sorry again to Karen for removing your remaining wiper, hopefully it wont rain for a while.

Fun in the sun, Cheers people.

post-37625-1326922587_thumb.jpg

6 year old sons

post-37625-1326922493_thumb.jpg

Mine me is 44 going on 7 i think

post-37625-1326922640_thumb.jpg

my brothers 42years old him not the car.

this carnage was produced in a slate quary in somerset kenton mandervil superb

Any chance of any more somerset bashing newby with original scorcher, son with re-re scorcher daughter with mantaray but its poorly.

We want to join in damage not a problem but not prefured we also have a hornet and mantaray bashers i have also original 79 scorcher shelfer that was played to deth back in the day. the roughrider is also an original 1 owner from new

I would love another bash, I can't believe the last beach one was almost a year ago - it was a great day and so many turned up too.

I have a Facebook group called south west RC bashers, although there are not many members I set it up as hoping it might help to arrange more local bashes either off or on road, feel feel to join and hopefully another one can be arranged soon.