europro975

Kit number 58500 will be a huge Re-Release!

Anything new?

I just traded me a Hilux and as the story goes as soon as I get something vintage Tamiya re-releases that car...

Badboy

Please buy a Bruiser immediately :)

Please buy a Bruiser immediately :)

Sorry out of money... :)

Cost a fotune to ship tre cars to UK!!!

Badboy

Tamiya runs the risk if they rerelease the Bruiser that it will imply cost a fortune and only a limited number of people would buy it. It would be interesting to know how many Avante's they sold as that was one of their more expensive re releases lately. I just hope it is something that a lot of people like and it is at a reasonable price.It could be the 935 Porsche in keeping with the 30th year Porsche release and the black porsche release to stick with the Porsche theme they have followed. A hopped up TA02 truck with wide suspension would be great as would a Monster Beetle but with a better gear box of course or perhaps it will be a real surprise and something completely new......if they actually have any new ideas that is? which one does wonder about given the number of re releases and their action in respect to repro stuff lately.

Of course, the most important question is: "Will it include a manual?". If they do, they should be aware people might copy it. <_<

The information I have received is this is a "regular" release. It may be on an existing chassis, but not a "re-release".

This is it! Complete with multi-function unit.

life-size-gundam-statue.png

<_<

...but still no ball bearings or oil-filled shocks, at least until the TRF (Tamiya Robot Factory) version comes out...

Keep the hope alive, it's a Bruiser

I'm with you Rosey. I also wonder whether the timing of the crack down on repro things might support this too - as the Bruiser has to be one of the most restored/repro-supported models out there.

Im praying for a vintage 3 speed anyone please! otherwise in near future will have to get one of the newer ones the hilux more likely.

If it is so expensive will sell all my other rc's to buy it!

Be great even if it used the newer 3 speed box but had a chassis and axles like older one or something.

The information I have received is this is a "regular" release. It may be on an existing chassis, but not a "re-release".

But why no car info on either 58499, 58500 and 58501? There is cars with highr numbers... Or...?

Badboy

But why no car info on either 58499, 58500 and 58501? There is cars with highr numbers... Or...?

Badboy

Bruiser, Hilux AND Blazer =)

How long is this going to take till we find out ??? ;) .

959 that's not a bad idea , but still going with the hilux 3 speed stuff ,

Then 959 . :)

Have to say I'm just playing the "wait and see" game. I'll get excited once they're announced, and that'll happen when it happens.

Badboy

58501 is the Sumo Power Nissan GT-R.

499 & 500 seem to have been deliberately omitted from the announcement list. Could mean something, could mean nothing.

10 weeks exactly since this thread started and it hasn't really moved any further forward since that day. :)

I hope it's not something I want ...I already picked up the BC2009, SS2010, and Avante 2011

its so BIG, it needs 2 postcodes? <_<

Yes, Tamiya finally went the other way. It's a 10:1 Bruiser.

Given past performace (Avante Mk2, Holiday Buggy 2010, anyone?), it's just as likely that it'll turn out that this thread should have been titled "Kit number 58500 is a huge disappointment!" <_<

It'd be great if the "mystery" kits turn out to be the Wild One & the Bruiser, or the Willy's Wheeler & a proper re-re of the Sand Rover ... or the Super Champ ... but I'm thinking it'll be more on the lines of a full lexan body, TT01 chassis-ed versions of the 58036 Audi Quattro Rally & 58037 Opel Ascona 400 Rally :lol:

Given past performace (Avante Mk2, Holiday Buggy 2010, anyone?), it's just as likely that it'll turn out that this thread should have been titled "Kit number 58500 is a huge disappointment!" <_<

It'd be great if the "mystery" kits turn out to be the Wild One & the Bruiser, or the Willy's Wheeler & a proper re-re of the Sand Rover ... or the Super Champ ... but I'm thinking it'll be more on the lines of a full lexan body, TT01 chassis-ed versions of the 58036 Audi Quattro Rally & 58037 Opel Ascona 400 Rally :lol:

Lets hope so. More scale looking and more likely to get a purchase by me on that platform than the original.

Big release can only mean one thing: the Bigger Wig.

- James

Will that mean it'll just be called "The Fro'" ?

Will that mean it'll just be called "The Fro'" ?

& if your in NZ you would call it "The BRO" Or

"BARRR "

B4 anyone complains I am from NZ . <_< I live in AUS