Sign in to follow this  
ldgasp

DF03RA :)

Well, I had a TT01 that i was not too thrilled about. Not the fastest and cornering was an issue, too much understeer. I did a straight up swap for the above mentioned DF03RA. It was minus a radio and had the basic teu101 esc. Inside the box was a Reedy KR Kryptonite motor and a Black Can. The instructions said do not install the black can (anyone know why?) so I put in the Reedy and use an extra Traxxas XL-5 Esc. OMG this little thing is an absolute rocket!!!!! I havent gps's the speed yet but I am guessing 30ish mph. What a fast little car and cornering is really good too. Now the only thing i have to get for it is the 240 body as it came with the Mitsubishi body. Great little car. :)

Well, I just threw on my gps and i was pretty much right. 47.5 kmh or 29.52 mph. I am loving this little car. I just with there was a way to give the suspension more travel. Any ideas?

What GPS kit are you using?

I just used my Garmin from my 1:1 car B). Don't tell the wife.

I just used my Garmin from my 1:1 car :). Don't tell the wife.

huh that's cool. How did you attach the gps and wouldn't it slow down the car? I still have my DF03RA assembled but never run on dirt. I actually have two Scooby bodies for it but I think I like the Datsun body the best. I think I'll get it but I need the black Hummer wheels to complete it.