Just wondering if any TC members have been receiving emails from Dr So and So / Fedex / Lawyers / Ex army general / Widower claiming you have $75million or trillion waiting for your to collect or wire to your ATM account and need $80.00 for the paper works or bank fees, like from a few years back. :huh: I have a feeling somone is offer these letters and addresses for a small feeds to these suckers thing we will send $75.00 to them.

I am receiving these email on a daily bases and tempted to reply and have a laugh. Here is a sample below.

INTERNAL REVENUE/FUNDS DEPARTMENT ACCRA, GHANA COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)

GHANA FILE CODE #: ATM/LAG/GH

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM SWIFT CARD.

In close consultation with the World Bank, IMF and the European Union (EU), this is to notify you of your enlistment as a beneficiary of a recent Debt Management and Settlement Forum organized on the status of global arrangement to have your beneficiary fund settled once and for all. Of course, In the hope that you must have been aware of the past financial leakages in the European and West African foreign inheritance payment system, and frustrations associated there from in your last attempt to claim the fund, wherein fund beneficiaries (like yourself) was subjected to unnecessary bureaucratic bottlenecks in lieu of claiming funds due them. The World Body, having solicited and received the cooperation of Ghanaian Gover Payment to be released to you as urgently as you act on the instructions of this mail.

Consequently, Bank Of Ghana ACCRA has been directed by the World Body to of set these outstanding debts, using ATM Swift Card payment arrangement.

Already, a total amount of US$500 Million has been provided to the bank for this purpose and it is on first come first serve. With this arrangement, I wish to inform you that Bank Of Ghana ACCRA has been instructed to issue in your name an ATM Cash Card with the valued amount of US$5M. In paying this amount to you, please note that it is without Prejudice to your original inheritance sum. Rather, it is a stop-gap payment arrangement put in place by the World Body to on the one hand ensure

that you receive part of your fund, while on the other hand ensure that the process is smooth and without any form of stress whatsoever, whereas a comprehensive arrangement shall be made in future to pay off the remaining fund due you.

However, we are worried with the counter information received from one Mr. Jack Law, purporting to be from your directive, with express instruction to activate the ATM Cash Card for release of fund to his name a bank account in the "Cayman Islands" Obviously, we are hesitant to honor this instruction as it were, and would request that you clarify same upon your contact with Bank Of Ghana Accra. In addition to that, you should provide the bank with the following details to forestall any mistake of issuing the ATM Card with the wrong information already submitted by Mr. Jack Law:

1. Full name for confirmation

2. Phone and fax number

3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to (P O Box not acceptable)

4. Your age and current occupation

5. Attach copy of your identification

6. Beneficiary name for activation of your ATM CARD.

Believing that this arrangement will suit your condition and expectations, we will therefore request for your expedited response to avoid any more delay.

Your response should be directed to Bank Of Ghana Accra,

Attention: Mr. Dagogo Koffi Director Atm Payment Dept through his official Email address: dagogokoffi413@gmail.com

Your file reference code for your Payment is ATM/LAG/GH and should be quoted in your contact mail to the bank otherwise the bank will not recognize/process your ATM Swift Payment.

Regards,

Mr. Dagogo Koffi.

Internal Revenue Service.

Everyday I get these kind of emails. And always wondered what are they about. Of course, I never replied, but what is behind all these messages that keep arriving endlessly?

I received a brilliant one yesterday. It was basically the same scam except for the title & theme:

"Scam victims reimbursement‏"

:lol::):P :P :P:lol: :lol:

and I thought it was only a SA thing that we get bugged by these individuals. They can make a killing if they get a 1 in 10 hit rate though.

I am rich! I just found out I won the Visa draw of $500K; some lady got hots for me and wants to give me 1/2 her estate of $500million if I will just write back to her, and my rich aunt, which I didn't know, just left everything to me and her lawyer just tracked me down, also for helping this ex-general getting his money out, which only cost me $80.00 in fees he will be sending me $1/2 million

Now I can get the re-release Avante plus the most expensive 58500 re-release. I think I will get 3, 1 will be use as runner, 1 as shelve queen and 1 as investment where I will sell it and make more money. I am rich!