JMV563

HOW TO WATERPROOF THE ELECTRONICS ON A TA01/02 F-150

I have been watching youtube videos, and I see people puting there f-150 trucks in creeks. I do not want to do that. All I want to do is waterproof the electronics. all I want to do use it in snow or if there is a puddle and if i go through it nothing will happen to the electronics.

My Ta01 is waterproofed.

There are many waterproof ESC availble, look at Mtroniks etc. There are a few waterproof recivers and servos avaible nut not as mainly and more expensive. I waterproofed my servo and reciver with silicon and works great. Been in water at a foot no problem.

Good luck.

My Ta01 is waterproofed.

There are many waterproof ESC availble, look at Mtroniks etc. There are a few waterproof recivers and servos avaible nut not as mainly and more expensive. I waterproofed my servo and reciver with silicon and works great. Been in water at a foot no problem.

Good luck.

I will try the silicon on my reciver and servo. THANKS

Also Tamiya do their own water proof kit. It is basically some baloons and zip ties!

I cheated in waterproofing my CC01. I purchased a Traxxas XL5 esc and waterproof servo and also they have a waterproof rx box. I have also hear for servos taking them apart and using petrolium jelly to repell any water. I also did the same to an Axial I had.

(hope its ok to post a not Tamiya vid here)

I cheated in waterproofing my CC01. I purchased a Traxxas XL5 esc and waterproof servo and also they have a waterproof rx box. I have also hear for servos taking them apart and using petrolium jelly to repell any water. I also did the same to an Axial I had.

ILL TRY THAT

Just buy lazy goo silicon ruins stuff.

This stuff is cheap and great!

http://rclazy.com/shop/lazy-goo/

My dad said he does not like buying stuff from the other side of the world. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT ANYWAY :)

WHAT KIND OF SERVE DID YOU GET ALSO WHAT WAS THE WATERPROOF BOX FROM

WHAT KIND OF SERVE DID YOU GET ALSO WHAT WAS THE WATERPROOF BOX FROM

The servo is a traxxas 2075 blue servo. The waterproof rx box is also traxxas. It is found in their newer electric models.

The servo is a traxxas 2075 blue servo. The waterproof rx box is also traxxas. It is found in their newer electric models.

THANK YOU :)

Also Tamiya do their own water proof kit. It is basically some baloons and zip ties!

FOR ME THAT NEVER WORKED