Sign in to follow this  
MickRosco

WTB Nerf bars for Brat/Frog

Hello people. Don't know if I have posted this in the correct section but anyway I was wondering if anyone had any nerf bars I could stick on the Brat I have been up rating. Preferably black but any colour really should do the trick.

Thanks

-MickRosco

I have also been searching for alloy nerf bars for the Frog/Brat. Scouring ebay & nothing turns up.

I have also been searching for alloy nerf bars for the Frog/Brat. Scouring ebay & nothing turns up.

Nope they're like rocking horse sh*t mate. Might have to try and make some. Aluminium bar from a DIY shop. 6-7mm or so.

Although I note he doesn't have any left. Drop him a line, he usually makes em in batches every so often.

Although I note he doesn't have any left. Drop him a line, he usually makes em in batches every so often.

OK mate thanks for that.

I have a small pipe bender & some 6mm alloy bar, think i'll have a go at making some too.

Been searching for a set on & off for the last year.

I have a small pipe bender & some 6mm alloy bar, think i'll have a go at making some too.

Been searching for a set on & off for the last year.

Ye that's exactly what I was thinking. I am a plumber so it should be no problem lol.

Before you hurry on and look at doing that though I shall send you a PM.

Thanks

MickRosco

Wow!! Awesome! I've been looking for the adjustable motor mounts forever! I put one on my original M/B years ago, but I have two other M/B projects, and a NIB Subaru Brat that I want to add these items to as well! Just the adjustable motor mounts were a great find, but he also has other hop-ups to boot!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!

Thanx for the help!

Sign in to follow this