Sign in to follow this  
ATRC2011

Kyosho Burns

I have a kyosho burns and im looking for main gears BS11 or BSW19. It came with a Os .21 ex engine. Im also looking for engine parts. Any leads would be helpfull.

That's not a origional gear. Beside's that Im not going to pay that much for a gear. I found 3 so far and they only cost me $4 each. I looking into the main gear from the USA-1 nitro.

cool, bs11 is plastic gear good for restoring your burns and keeping it on the shelf. bsw19 or the link i gave you is good for driving the buggy.

That's not a origional gear. Beside's that Im not going to pay that much for a gear. I found 3 so far and they only cost me $4 each. I looking into the main gear from the USA-1 nitro.

cool, bs11 is plastic gear good for restoring your burns and keeping it on the shelf. bsw19 or the link i gave you is good for driving the buggy.

Im not going to even respond to that responce. I want origional parts only. My burns came with a 46T steel gear wich is too high a gear. It also came with some 46T plastic gears which I now know are for the Inferno. So if someone needs A 46T spur gear I have 1 steel and 2 plastic to trade for a origional 53T burns gears.

Sign in to follow this