Sign in to follow this  
mooter23

FS - Loads of MB / Orv chassis stuff

So I'm moving house and I need to sell up some/most of my collection. It currently consists of 3 or 4 painstakingly restored monster beetles, a brand new monster beetle (still putting decals and final touches on but all parts are brand new, never run), a restored but never run blackfoot, a well used lunchbox, a lightly used blitzer beetle and a NIB Manta Ray (rerun, not original, but still rare enough I think).

I also have some stuff like alu rims for the orv range, spares, chargers, shells, lexan beetle shells, batteries etc etc. I've got to work out what's what, take some photos and get them up somewhere today but if you have immediate interest in any of the above let me know. It's all in good nick, no rubbish from me.

I'll be auctioning stuff on eBay but I figured I'd let peeps here know before I do so you can have first dibs! I think I have around 8 G1 parts for the Monster Beetle left somewhere too.

Pete

edit - seems I've posted this under another account that I must have initially registered! I'll go hunt out the password for the mooter account now. Opps. It's been a while!

That's better. I feel like my old self again :)

Taking pics of everything now...

I could do with some bits and another G1 part. I don't suppose you have a spare chassis set? My Mud Blaster seems to be warped slightly at the rear mounts.

I might well have, it's a big box :) There will be some goodies in here I'm sure!

Got a chassis. It's has a repair on the rear left upright mounting point, but still holds up.

I'd love to see what else you've got. How soon do you think you'll have pics up? Not that I'm in any rush or anything. :D:)

Just found a grey chassis without any stresses or breaks?

What else... hmmm....

NIP JG Rear Uprights for ORV (Blackfoot) - guess you would need the cross brace too though.

Spare set of MB wheels in fantastic condition, hardly a scratch and nice and gold and shiny. Good tires too.

J parts tree for ORV (front uprights, where they always break)

An original, unused G1 for that loving restoration project

A few shiny metal G1's in Red, Gold and I think I have one or two black too.

Set of white wheels for the Stadium Blitzer, unused (in packets but one packet split)

Set of silver wheels for the Chrome Blitzer or Dyna Blaster or whatever it was called (?)

A couple of Raven 23 x 2 turn motors (new, by the looks of it)

A Novak SS5800 Brushless system, looks like it would only fit in a drift car or whatever, short cables! Could solder some longer ones on I guess. Untested but think it works.

Erm....

OK, first up we have my first ever restro project. She came to me in a box of bits and sat in a loft for a while until I had time to restore it fully and it took more hours than I care to think about! She's had a repair to the underside of the shell by the front nose mount but now stronger than ever before, not that you'll be running it! Other points to note:

* Decals are aftermarket, high quality reprints

* Painted with original Tamiya TS8

* Shell was completely stripped down, sanded, filled, smoothed and repainted with original Tamiya TS8

* Parts replaced wherever needed so no cracks, stresses, repairs to the chassis etc etc - fit for the shelf!

* Does have the Servo/ESC cover fitted, taken off so you could see the servo and ESC!

* Comes with Servo, TEU101BK, 27Mhz receiver, HPI 27T motor

* New gearbox internals, sideplates

* Bearings all round including the gearbox

* Reconditioned shocks (new seals, lube, springs)

* Aftermarket Chassis Brace fitted

* Wheels and tires in excellent condition

* Underside has minor running scuffs

* Comes with unpainted driver! (can take photo if you want me to)

* Can also chuck in a manual and a transmitter for a member of TC

Any questions just ask. All offers considered. I'll leave it here for up to a week before it goes up on eBay.

Keep an eye on this thread folks - lots more to come!

Restro1.1.jpg

Restro1.2.jpg

Restro1.3.jpg

Restro1.4.jpg

Restro1.5.jpg

Restro1.6.jpg

Restro1.7.jpg

Restro1.8.jpg

Restro1.9.jpg

Restro1.10.jpg

Restro1.11.jpg

Restro1.12.jpg

Next up.... Ford F-150 Blackfoot rocking billet alu wheels!

Ok, so here's the Blackfoot. The chassis in in great condition, no cracks or repairs, same for the shell! Other points to note:

* Original decals used in retoration

* Driver is original and was painted 20 odd years ago, I didn't have the heart to repaint!

* Wheels are custom aluminium, milled from solid billet, very shiny and very strong!

* Comes with new Sport Tuned Motor, TEU101BK ESC and 27Mhz receiver

* New parts wherever needed, no repairs or cracks anywhere

* Shocks are more or less new throughout!

* Missing the back window (I think I have it but has some paint on it from memory... will find it!)

* Front window only held on by 3 screws, one mounting point is broken

* No servo/ESC cover but these are fairly easy to come by

Any questions please ask. All offers considered. Will ship more or less anywhere, but costs might be quite high outside of UK due to size? P&P at cost when confirmed at post office anyway.

Blackfoot.1.jpg

Blackfoot.2.jpg

Blackfoot.3.jpg

Blackfoot.4.jpg

Blackfoot.5.jpg

Blackfoot.6.jpg

Blackfoot.7.jpg

Blackfoot.8.jpg

Blackfoot.9.jpg

Blackfoot.10.jpg

Blackfoot.11.jpg

Blackfoot.12.jpg

Just found a grey chassis without any stresses or breaks?

What else... hmmm....

NIP JG Rear Uprights for ORV (Blackfoot) - guess you would need the cross brace too though.

Spare set of MB wheels in fantastic condition, hardly a scratch and nice and gold and shiny. Good tires too.

J parts tree for ORV (front uprights, where they always break)

An original, unused G1 for that loving restoration project

A few shiny metal G1's in Red, Gold and I think I have one or two black too.

Set of white wheels for the Stadium Blitzer, unused (in packets but one packet split)

Set of silver wheels for the Chrome Blitzer or Dyna Blaster or whatever it was called (?)

A couple of Raven 23 x 2 turn motors (new, by the looks of it)

A Novak SS5800 Brushless system, looks like it would only fit in a drift car or whatever, short cables! Could solder some longer ones on I guess. Untested but think it works.

Erm....

Has the grey chassis been used?

And can I 'reserve' a red and a gold G1 aswell until I see what else you've got?

BTW. Those alloy rims on the Blackfoot are truly the mutts nuts. I have a set aswell. They are awesome to behold in person.

I have three reds, three blacks and a few more in gold, say five. I'll reserve you a red and a gold no worries, £10 each + P&P - all stock must go!

The grey chassis came off a lightly used and then stored original frog. I've taken some pics, I'll up them in a moment.

Hi mooter.

Please reserve a red and a gold G1 for me as well. Like Vagabond, I can't wait to check out more items as you post them!!!

I'll square up with you when I know the total items I'll be getting off of you.

Thanx!

*droooooool* all the purty eye candy :lol:

Hey Pete, you dont have a spare MB nose cone floating about? My spotlight mounts broke and gluing them doesn't fix them :P

hey roadog1aj - 2 G1's reserved for you :lol:

I have a spare Blitzer cone but "spare" MB cones with mounting holes are hard to come by me thinks!

I found a thorp diff with counter gear, some gold nerf bars for a frog and a few other cool hopups. I ran out of time with the pictures yesterday but I'll get some more up today - lots to come.

hey roadog1aj - 2 G1's reserved for you :lol:

I have a spare Blitzer cone but "spare" MB cones with mounting holes are hard to come by me thinks!

I found a thorp diff with counter gear, some gold nerf bars for a frog and a few other cool hopups. I ran out of time with the pictures yesterday but I'll get some more up today - lots to come.

Thanx Mooter!

I'd also like to call dibbs on the set of used M/B gold rims and tires, as well as the Thorpe diff. Just need to see what you might want for them? Yippeee....this is like having a direct line to Santa!!!!!

MB stuff is hard to come by!!!

... gold nerf bars for a frog and a few other cool hopups.

Gold Nerf Bars? Are they aluminium? If you've got a load of gold alloy bits, or any colour alloy, I'd like to have first shot depending on how much you've got and what they are. I might also have that Blitzer cone if Berman doesn't take it.

Have you got those lexan beetle shells???

Sign in to follow this