Sign in to follow this  
karooha MB

Brean Sands WSM Sunday 29th May

Who's up for another session on the sand at Brean then?

Date = Sunday 29th May.

Everyone and everything welcome. Beach track will be cut out on arrival.

Yep, the bugs are aching to hit the sand, they may have prior to my ownership, if only they could speak. Ha

Will bring my ramp along.

looking forward to it.

I "may or may not" be there depending on whether or not I can be bothered and how much work I get done in the studio on Saturday. The GF is going out on Sunday which normally means I have a day in the studio to crack in with work without distraction :)

I still haven't built my Buggy Champ and won't have time to do it before Sunday :-/

Prognosis not so good this time:(

Weather and numbers are maybe not in our favour. Its a great day, but needs some more people to make it cook. Might reduce my milage and stay local, Lyme Regis for a 3:30/4pm meet is my offering if anyone wants to. Its a good sandy beach with ok access and close amenities.

We could try to rally some bods for Brean the next weekend if that would help boost the attendance?

I've just checked my calendar and the first day I'm likely to be properly free is 19th June. Bristol Mini Day next weekend, some other show the week after that.

I can't make tomorrow as I have been at Silverstone all day today so not had time to get anything ready or charged up, plus its Monaco tomorrow and I love my F1.

Next week weather permitting would be fine, the last bash was great fun and look forward to the next.

I can't make tomorrow as I have been at Silverstone all day today so not had time to get anything ready or charged up, plus its Monaco tomorrow and I love my F1.

Next week weather permitting would be fine, the last bash was great fun and look forward to the next.

I know this is a bit late but if you do it again. i`ll pop down as only live in weston. By then shud have my Hotshot rebuilt

Now would only have to be Tamiya cars or would it be anything that goes.As i got all sorts, Not sure if i wanna get my Hotshot covered in that silica stuff :lol:

Anything goes at a Cider Basher's meet, it's about having fun, not Tamiya Superiority :lol:

I'll be up for another beach meet, hoping to build my Buggy Champ one weekend in October and will be desperate to give it a beach run.

Hi all.

I have created a group on facebook for 'South West RC bashers' its a bit work in progress at the moment but anyone from the South West UK is welcome to join, post pics/videos and hopefully some new bash meets may come of it.

Dean

I know this is a bit late but if you do it again. i`ll pop down as only live in weston. By then shud have my Hotshot rebuilt

poke poke i am in Lympsham so just around the corner have you run on sand bay and the worlbury woods bike track. its a bit mad have you got any recomendations.