Could get my hands on a NIB Fox if I want to break the spend budget for all my cars :huh:

if only I had that money :lol:

Yer !! where . I need a NIB . :lol:

Yeah no reply and I have PM's him too. But I think he will want Top $ and I am not sure what it is really worth.

One of Fleabay I can get for $150 posted but it looks like it had a hard life.

Seen that , as it's the 2nd one he has .

PM'd with link

Ok thanks . Your a nice guy :huh:

Yeah he emailed me with the heads up a few days before he listed it.

I missed out on the other one by a few $$ but I think someone had a high max bid in so I don't think I would have got it anyway.

Ok thanks . Your a nice guy :huh:

Maybe Karma will come back and land me a Fox... My Name Is Earl

Maybe Karma will come back and land me a Fox... My Name Is Earl

:lol: Well hi Earl :huh: You should have enough money to out bid anyone Then :lol:

Good luck on your Fox hunt. It took awhile for me to find one, but I did find one on ebay used for 30 USD with all four R parts broken. Eventually replaced them when I won a lot of parts and I got all four brand new R parts without even knowing. The lot cost me 3 USD <_<

Four went through UK ebay int he last 5 days

reasonable looking chassis

used chassis with runner body but no wing

used in box, decent condition one with radio gear

simialr to above, no box

Typically they went for £40-65. Not bad really, the best one with a few improvements would probably have got you a very good runner, respectable shelf queen for around £100

Yeah to me I am happy paying the right price for something that won't cost a fortune in find those rare parts because they are broken.

What is always bringing a deal undone is the postage to Australia as per the normal issue.

I think I will just go about looking for a Fox just as it comes and not so aggressively

Four went through UK ebay int he last 5 days

reasonable looking chassis

used chassis with runner body but no wing

used in box, decent condition one with radio gear

simialr to above, no box

Typically they went for £40-65. Not bad really, the best one with a few improvements would probably have got you a very good runner, respectable shelf queen for around £100

That would cost $154. AUS around price For GBP 100.

Yeah to me I am happy paying the right price for something that won't cost a fortune in find those rare parts because they are broken.

What is always bringing a deal undone is the postage to Australia as per the normal issue.

I think I will just go about looking for a Fox just as it comes and not so aggressively

The other thing is don't look for one & i bet one will come along . <_< With wright price etc .

The other thing is don't look for one & i bet one will come along . <_< With wright price etc .

Yep I agree and that is why I am gonna go with the flow my friend ;)

My Fox is in pretty good shape, great body/wheels, I even have extra arms and driveshafts. My problem is my chassis is cracked beyond repair. New replacement chassis on the bay are awfully expensive and just as fragile. I'm also afraid of buying another car that may have hidden cracks as well.

My question is did Hot Trick make an aftermarket chassis for the Fox? Did anyone? Even if it's out of production it would be easier to copy an existing one than to design a custom chassis from scratch. If anyone has made their own Fox chassis please share your ideas with us. I've been thinking about some sort of hybrid with a more durable chassis from a different car.

Hot Trick Fox

Pricey by the looks, but should be easy enough to make one if you can get the dimensions etc.

Front end looks tricky to make unless you have access to a press.

More pics here.

Those chassis are crazy. Barly even a fox in there anymore lol. Not saying I wouldn't want one!

Yeah not my cup of tea :P

B) Ok then drink some bear till it looks good :D

& yes i know you don't drink , but it needed to be said :lol:

It looks better when it's naked! B)

Appears to have a longer wheelbase, and therefore doesn't look quite right with the body on.

It looks better when it's naked! :D

Appears to have a longer wheelbase, and therefore doesn't look quite right with the body on.

It looks better when it's naked! :P , B) does it , Some one needs therapy :lol:

B) Ok then drink some bear till it looks good :D

& yes i know you don't drink , but it needed to be said :lol:

Don't drink Tea either :P

Yeah it just looks wrong

It looks better when it's naked! :D , B) does it , Some one needs therapy :P

Maybe Ida Maria needs therapy too. :lol:

hmm the trick fox still uses most of the dodgey tamiya parts that break , so apart from the nice red alloy bits which will look **** after a few scratches any way , its just same dog different coat..

Hot Trick Fox

Pricey by the looks, but should be easy enough to make one if you can get the dimensions etc.

Front end looks tricky to make unless you have access to a press.

More pics here.

Those chassis are crazy. Barly even a fox in there anymore lol. Not saying I wouldn't want one!
Yeah not my cup of tea :D
It looks better when it's naked! :)

I've seen it before on evilbay and never liked it, but I must say, that build thread on RC10Talk actually changed my opinion of it, I actually think it looks very 'racey', like competitive with RC10's, Ultima's and JRX2's from the same era......Very Interesting, especially since I've got a Fox with a cracked chassis :P

Very Interesting, especially since I've got a Fox with a cracked chassis :wacko:

As do alot of Fox owners. Mine cracked in the front were the bumper is. :D