I've got a lead on one. It is in a sleepy little town in the south west of WA. The owner doesn't get down there very much and doesn't know that I am baiting his Fox. It could be some while before it emerges but rest assured I'll keep you posted if I can snare the Fox.

@ TamiyaDan , Thanks for the info . It is so simple , I can't believe i didn't think about it my self .

This would have to be one of the best tips i have heard in some time .

Great :lol:

I know a guy who has a Fox that will soon be available.... no body, and runner wheels, and one lower rear arm repaired......

:o

Alex

Yeah they seem to be around but one just hasn't landed my way at this point.

It seems the Fox hunt is over (unless something goes wrong)

I pick it up tomorrow with a little bonus called The Falcon as I did a deal on the two cars right here in Adelaide.

I will post pics up once I have them in my hands.

It seems the Fox hunt is over (unless something goes wrong)

I pick it up tomorrow with a little bonus called The Falcon as I did a deal on the two cars right here in Adelaide.

I will post pics up once I have them in my hands.

Awesome mate

Yep won't sleep well tonight as I just want to go pick them up.

It will be strip down clean up and rebuild. Some new bodies, ESC, motors & whatever else they may need.

I think I had not buy anymore cars now for a long time, the better half I think is at her end with me and buying cars. :o

Yep won't sleep well tonight as I just want to go pick them up.

It will be strip down clean up and rebuild. Some new bodies, ESC, motors & whatever else they may need.

I think I had not buy anymore cars now for a long time, the better half I think is at her end with me and buying cars. :o

Great to here . About time i say .

Picked up the Fox and Falcon today. I am happy with my purchase a few broken parts I will need to replace but overall happy with the buys.

Now the strip down clean and rebuild starts.

The Fox

Fox2.jpg

Fox1.jpg

Fox3.jpg

Fox4.jpg

The Falcon

Falcon2.jpg

Falcon3.jpg

Falcon1.jpg

Falcon4.jpg

Ha, I was about to post "hurry up, I'm getting impatient" :o

Love your work mate, look like pretty neat starting points, can't wait to see them finished, you'll probably have them ready well before I get to some of my projects, good stuff

The Fox is now in parts except the gear box as I can't get (what I will call) the dog bones out :o

It seems both rear arms around the shock mounts have had some glue so looks like I am up for some $$ there bu everything else looks very good.

The tiny circlip on the inner drive shaft is a pain to get off. I had to do mine with a tiny watchmakers screwdriver. I'd recommend placing a magnet next to it to stop it flying off.

The Fox is now in parts excepot the gear box as I can't get (what I will call) the dog bones out :o

It seems both rear arms around the shock mounts have had some glue so looks like I am up for some $$ there bu everything else looks very good.

The driveshafts are held in by little 'C' clips from the inside, the gearbox should come apart with the shafts still attached

That Fox looks like a very good find, certainly better than anything I've seen go thru UK eBay in the last 6 months. Can't wait to see it rebuilt although looks like it needs very little.

Yeah found that out. One has gone flying somewhere in my garage... D'Oh!

That Fox looks like a very good find, certainly better than anything I've seen go thru UK eBay in the last 6 months. Can't wait to see it rebuilt although looks like it needs very little.

Ok after a clean-up and inspection of the parts I need to find these parts... wish me luck.

Parts 1, 3 & 4 of tree D

Parts 3 & 4 of tree R (like that will ever happen)

Part 1 of tree B

Wouldn't mind getting Parts 6 of Tree F too as I know one is a bit sad.

Other than new bearings, body and a new wheels/Tires I think I have done really well especially for the price.

I have an idea to put some different wheels/tires on it as Fox ones seem to pull a lot of money and this is going to be a runner.

I will start stripping down the Falcon over the next night or so but that look like it is in really good condition and I have a heap of new front end parts that came with it so other than a body & wheels/tires I think the Falcon is not going to cost much at all.

Nice, glad to see you finally found a Fox. :( Even if it does need some work.

Maybe you should change the thread title to Fox PARTS hunt. :o

Falcon looks good too, good luck with restoring them.

Great find & about time . :( . Look at TC member jims hobby shop & go to his ebay & TC member unclepunchy & go to his ebay shop .

They have some of them parts & great to deal with . Not all the parts are there , But it's a start .

Nice find, looks like a very tidy example! If you're in dire need of those C clips, let me know, I have loads of em (now) :(