Sign in to follow this  
Tamiya Cowboy

Wifes new truck

Well Boys.... And girls here is my wifes first rc semi truck. We go to 4 truck shows a year and run the trucks around for the promoters as a attraction for the people at the shows we even pull some signage around for other vendors at the show. Well my wife has always supported the rc hobby and has went to meets but last year was her first year to go with us to a show and after about 2hrs of walking around with me and the boys she just could not take it anymore she had to drive and it was all down hill for there. She spent a little more than 6hrs driving one day she loved it so much.

Well that day she said she wanted her own truck and from that time she started picking out features and styles out that she liked and i started buying parts $$$ :lol: She has spendy taste LOL!! Well I promised that she would have her truck in a year for the first show and next weekend is are first show we are set to be at this year.

I did not do a build thread but I have some build picks i will post at the end. I had my great friend Stylin and Profilin do the body and paint since we have been blessed with so much work this year and he is a out standing painter and body builder to boot I just did not have time and I am glad he really killed it! Thanks Jon!!

Also there are many many great custom parts on this truck for alot of great parts builders.

Wheels/Fuel tanks and Air Cleaners and front box bumper. IHBUILDER

Body/paint and Stacks Stylin n Profilin

Fuel tanks holders and custom rear bumper Russislouad

True Scale Shocks Dreamweaver

Light bezel in the back of the sleeper and bumper Tc1cat

True Scale Frame Rails Freddygeardrive

Peterbilt Style Steps Brian in PA

The rest was me. witch was not much LOL!! :eek:

Anyways here it is Ill get some out door picks tomorrow I hope we have had pretty crappy weather here. Also there is a matching trailer too. I still have Peterbilt emblems to put on it this week when they come in and sound and light kit..

I would like to THANK Jon for his time and skills and to all the custom parts builders for sharing there skills and parts with all of us in the hobby... Thanks Much Guys..

008-20.jpg

012-9.jpg

019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

015-5.jpg

021-7.jpg

016-6.jpg

017-5.jpg

018-5.jpg

010-12.jpg

014-4.jpg

that is HUGE!