Sign in to follow this  
matman

LOOKS like i got ripped off - ozracer89

Just found this thread .. and have read the whole dang thing from start till now . I buy and sell on Ebay . I like to get things out the door asap . I take great pride making sure the items are well packaged and ready to post BEFORE the auction ends . this is a badword of a long wait . It took just 29 days for me to post a large parcel to Australia and i live in Scotland .that is from my door to his door .

There are companies ( not sure if you have these in Australia )that come round and collect parcels . if you have his address why not send a parcel company to go to his place and pick it up ?

2 kits to go ....I'd be red hot angry !!! I really feel for you Matt

Well this scu mbag has not sent me the last two cars , new monster beetle & Grasshopper .

WON'T answer Tex's etc .

He is the low's craaap on earth . $600. + postage down the drain .

Han ( his name ) your a scu mbag , I have given you way long enough time to send me these two cars

& you have not done so .

Peed off mat .

Well this scu mbag has not sent me the last two cars , new monster beetle & Grasshopper .

WON'T answer Tex's etc .

He is the low's craaap on earth . $600. + postage down the drain .

Han ( his name ) your a scu mbag , I have given you way long enough time to send me these two cars

& you have not done so .

Peed off mat .

Sorry to read this Mat.

You have been way more patient than I would have ever been 6 months !!

Can you take any further action mate ?.

I feel for you buddy I really do :/

Chin up mate .

This is an utter disgrace, eBay and paypal should have resolved this. Time some police or bailiff company recovered your goods.

Absolute disgrace!.

E-Bay name ozracer89 has changed his NAME to thenumber5 . Just be aware of this low life .

He has not sent the last two cars. $600. + freight . :)

thenumber5

Jan-31-12

Present

ozracer89

Aug-30-05

Jan-31-12

hanminh6799

Jul-19-05

Aug-30-05

LOW LIFE.

I just looked up the guy and it show no negative feedback in the last 12 months but he is showing that he has been selling for 6 years. Shouldn't he have your negative feedback there if he has simply changed names? Do you think he is using a different account because he had too many issues with the other one? How can he clear off any negatives?

I just looked up the guy and it show no negative feedback in the last 12 months but he is showing that he has been selling for 6 years. Shouldn't he have your negative feedback there if he has simply changed names? Do you think he is using a different account because he had too many issues with the other one? How can he clear off any negatives?

Long story , He would not send me the cars if i didn't get the negative feedback taken off .

I got scammed , to put it simply :blink: . I won't go into great detail . Smooth talker low life .

Most people on here now know who he is & other forums , so he need to change his name .

But i can see when he does & what he does .

He's a low life loser , with no hope scum .

Just keep away from him . I lost about $700. AUS$ . with postage .

It has now been one year , Gee how TC time goes fast :D .

You should have let me go and get the cars for you when I offered mate.

Yes i know , But i didn't think it was a good idea . Cars were coming slowly

, But i didn't get the last two as your Email to him . He said that on the phone

& i though i was good with him on the phone hoping i would have got them all .

But at the end he didn't send the last two car's like he said . So not much i can

do about it now . :)

ohh, is it still lost??!!

NO!! he just plainly didn't send them . I would have a chance if they were lost of getting them back :lol: .

I have had a few people scam me on eBay in the early years, have lost about USD400 in goods paid for but never received.

Anyway, crooks like them are going to get their punishment in one way or the other.

Karma!

:lol:

Whats the going rate of a domestic internal flight from Perth to Melbourne?

I'm not one for instigating confrontation but I'd certainly track this guy down and have it out with him on his front porch if I got done over to the amount your talking....

Do you have a organisation such as Trading Standards ? They may be able to act on your behalf . If not its clearly a matter for the Police .

The authorities take this kind of thing very serious here in Australia .

Department of fair trading and so on .

The cops in most states even deal with online fraud its a simple matter of filling out the online forem providing evidence ,ie paypal documentation or whatever and lodging it .

You have not exhausted all your avenues yet .

Matt I would still be fighting this if I were you mate .

Been looking at rc car's on the bay , May have found my monster beetle that i never got . It looks like he "MAY" have opened a new account .

Looks the same in ways , won't give it away , as he may change them next time . As i have pic's of the cars i was going to get .

The two have sold & brought from each other a few times ...... Oh well !! ..... How to find out ?.

Hope it's not :angry: ....

Swarm , It may have been to long , as i would have done .....

Just read through this whole thread, what a huge pain for you Mat.

I wouldn't let up on it - I'd pursue this guy with whatever options you have at your disposal legally, within reason/cost. The more he gets away with it, the more likely he is to do the same to other people in future. Owe it to yourself and others to clip his wings.

Been looking at rc car's on the bay , May have found my monster beetle that i never got . It looks like he "MAY" have opened a new account .

Looks the same in ways , won't give it away , as he may change them next time . As i have pic's of the cars i was going to get .

The two have sold & brought from each other a few times ...... Oh well !! ..... How to find out ?.

try to bring all the evidance you have to e bays attention - he needs stopping . the fact that they have bought sold to each other points me to think its a major scam .