Yonez

Terra Scorcher or Fire Dragon?

I like to collect the hop-up version of each car. Like Super Shot, Egress, Top Force Evolution.

There's just something extra about having the blinged out version stock

Which is the top model of the Thundershot line? Bot Terra Scorcher and Fire Dragon dragon sport quad shocks.

The Tamiyaclub page says the Terra Scorcher had all the hop ups and was the top of the line.

Does anybody know the exact differences apart from the body?

Terra Scorcher also had anti roll bars and white wheels - it's the highest spec of the range....

Oh and the adjustable arms...

Terra Scorcher also has adjustable threaded upper arms for adjustment and came with ball bearings throughout as standard... I personally think it is a much better looking model and significantly rarer now after the rere of the Firedragon...

James

As well as threaded upper arms and full bearings, the Terra Scorcher also came with front universal drive shafts.

Fire dragon has only front stabilizer, Terra Scorcher has front and rear stabilizer.

+1 the Terra Scorcher is better looking, but I still rather like the Fire Dragon. It's grown on me.

- James

Didn't the Terra Scorcher also come with the Conrad 240826 fitted as standard?

No, it came with magic white wheels, that suspended the laws of physics and increased both tire grip and motor power, so a mythical motor was not necessary...

- J

Some, very special ones, did....

-Lars

i can't believe the Conrad 240826 motor somehow made its way into this thread.

don't you realize how many kittens have died because of that motor.

:blink:

also the kit that contained the Conrad 240826 was called the 'Thunder Chicken' Tam Kit (58075.5)

behold the rare thunder chicken hood decal

thunder-bird-75564d.jpg

the wing decal read: "Roosters Have Tails"

Is that a World of Warcraft druid in Boomkin form? Oh no, did I just reveal my true geekyness?! :)

also the kit that contained the Conrad 240826 was called the 'Thunder Chicken' Tam Kit (58075.5)

the wing decal read: "Roosters Have Tails"

BAH! Don't remind me this is the one kit I have never managed to get!!! Now you'll have me trawling ebay again and calling Loaded up to ask for one :)

coolest sticker by far!

BAH! Don't remind me this is the one kit I have never managed to get!!! Now you'll have me trawling ebay again and calling Loaded up to ask for one :)

coolest sticker by far!

Man I'd take a Thunder Chicken over a Zahhak any day.

Just got sidelined for half an hour tracking down the Conrad motor. Sweet metal :blink:

Almost as rare as the Conrad 240826 are the Thunder Chicken alternative body parts set (it's not very aerodynamic and can't fly well), and the rare egg dispenser hop-up... And rarest of all, the hen's teeth part set.

- James

coolest sticker by far!

But you do have a set of the Conrad 240826 motor bolts :blink: