Wez-li

Cross Fire Force, 1/10 F1, anyone had one?

This is a Cross Racing CF-01 Fire Force

Its an 1/10 F1 class chassis that I bought from fleebay, proper impulse buy, I noticed it was only at a stupidly low price with about 5mins left, so I put in a cheeky bid and won it B)

It has been half built, and came with box + instructions, there are lots of new parts still on the tree.

It came with a Team Mtroniks racing 23x1 Vision Modified motor and a steering servo.

Gonna start taking it apart and rebuilding it, i just hope all the bits are there!

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MTItMjAxMTA2MTAtMTM1OS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MDMtMjAxMTA2MDktMTI1Ni5qcGc.jpg

If anyone knows anything about them or has any advice on a bodyshell then let me know :lol:

No one had/got one?

I've had a look in the box and it seems almost complete, although the previous owner has almost damaged the front end by fitting a normal sized servo, even though the manual states a small servo is required. Its ok though.

This is a bit of a "side project" at the moment, will investigate more and update the build when I get a chance B)

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MTUtMjAxMTA2MTAtMTczMC5qcGc.jpg

AFAIK, it shares the Tamiya F1 wheel design, so you can use wheels made for the F103 cars...

AFAIK, it shares the Tamiya F1 wheel design, so you can use wheels made for the F103 cars...

Ah, cheers mate. Probably gonna sell it, there are a couple bits missing and I have nowhere to run it anyway lol

IMG00959-20110620-1535.jpg

Ah, cheers mate. Probably gonna sell it, there are a couple bits missing and I have nowhere to run it anyway lol

IMG00959-20110620-1535.jpg

I have one of these and they are good cars. Cross made the Kyosho Impress F1 and Impress 1/12.When Kyosho stopped selling the F1, Cross made this new chassis using a lot of parts from the Impress.

Its an interesting car ,but you might not get much for it.

What parts are you missing anyway?

I noticed there's another one on the bay this week

I have one of these and they are good cars. Cross made the Kyosho Impress F1 and Impress 1/12.When Kyosho stopped selling the F1, Cross made this new chassis using a lot of parts from the Impress.

Its an interesting car ,but you might not get much for it.

What parts are you missing anyway?

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the links to kyosho.

The two front kingpins that hold the front suspension arms on are missing.

In all honesty it would be an easy fix if I got hold of the parts but I've got too much r/c stuff on my plate at the moment. *sigh*

I noticed there's another one on the bay this week

That's mine!

That's mine!

There's another too , albeit described as aF201, but looks largely the same at a quick glance - Item number: 260804995719

There's another too , albeit described as aF201, but looks largely the same at a quick glance - Item number: 260804995719

Ahhh, I've seen it now, missing the back axle and wheels.

Is there a complete one of these in existence? lol

Only the one used for the photo on the manual !!

ps - parcel sent first class today, hopefully you'll have it tomorrow

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the links to kyosho.

Cross does a lot of work for Kyosho. But its interesting to note that the wings on the Fire Force started as Kyosho parts,but now they are sold by Cross,Corally and TRG. All the same part coming from the same place with many different names,its been around about as long as the Lunch Box.LOL

Anyway I see its not your thing,but it is easy enough to get parts for.

Cross does a lot of work for Kyosho. But its interesting to note that the wings on the Fire Force started as Kyosho parts,but now they are sold by Cross,Corally and TRG. All the same part coming from the same place with many different names,its been around about as long as the Lunch Box.LOL

Anyway I see its not your thing,but it is easy enough to get parts for.

Sorry for digging up an old thread, I was looking for kyosho's group c and was thinking of converting some of my other brands f1 into GT.

Like RC cross and tech racing ;-).