Sign in to follow this  
BeetleLover

BeetleLovers 2nd Edition Painting Model Drivers

Due to the number of sales of my painting guide I have added additional reference material from some of Tamiyaclub's well respected modellers. The guide is now also professionally published in a larger format as well as ring bound to make it easier to have the guide close to your subject for ease of reference. If I do say so myself the guide is beautiful and a great reference for anyone wanting to develop their skill for painting drivers.

The 24 page full colour guide plus covers is a step by step guide to professionally paint your driver heads. There are plenty of hints and tips as well as the secret to keeping your paints thin to achieve multiple layers and depth to the colours without clumping and drying on the brush. It has taken 250 hours to produce and the feedback we have received regarding its quality has been phenomenal. It has been popular from novice's through to some of Tamiyaclub's master painters like Rad and Matt Hicks.

The guide is written by myself and acclaimed artist and sculptor Daniel Cockersell. Daniel has a reputation for creating some of the finest small scale sculptures and figures. His work history includes, Games Workshop, Forge World and Weta Workshop. Enjoy our masterclass!

I will combine shipping should you wish to purchase a head or 2 with the book - see my other trades

Postage is $9 US

Drop me a line, I have all 4 variety's of my heads available :P

James

Sign in to follow this