Sign in to follow this  
NJhopper

Hobby Shop Treasure Hunt

Might be hitting another local hotspot for vintage tamiya goodies.

Anybody need anything while Im there? Mostly kit parts an some vintage aftermarket stuff. Also some old RC10 and Yoshi parts are mixed in.

THIS THREAD WAS MOVED. NO PARTS ARE FOR SALE IN THIS THREAD AS IT IS ENTIRELY TO SLOPPY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH FOR THE PARTS FOR SALE. PLEAS SEE MY NEW THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

mod that moved this thread please close it.

Thanks

Hmmm,, I'd say it'd be a safe bet to buy everything and then list it here :) More decals please!!!

James :P

Almost 100 views and nobody needs anything? :)

I am looking for Ayk 1/12th parts on the off chance that you see some,could you let me know. Thanks

I can take a peek for any AYK stuff. Sorry i don't think he has any decals haha

I know it's not old, but any DB-01 arms F/R.

And anything else with the Baldre/Durga.

Thank you

Shawn

Any crp parts for the blackfoot? Or blackfoot parts grille, tailgate, windshield etc..

Any Trinity 1/10 pan car or oval goodies?

Alot of trinity stuff I think. What kind of chassis are we talking I can look. Any CRP Blackie stuff I have first dibs on :). However there is alot of CRP blackie stuff in the bins that I don't need such as pieces for the CRP chassis stiffner set. Do you need that?

Cheetah front A parts shackles

Cheetah as in "Cheetah Racing" or is that the name of the actual car?

Cheetah as in "Cheetah Racing" or is that the name of the actual car?

Tamiya's Cheetah :) , thanks

Mate, I desperately need an original Hotshot/Supershot prop shaft. If you see one can you nab it for me? :)

Mate, I desperately need an original Hotshot/Supershot prop shaft. If you see one can you nab it for me? :)

Yessir, the OG one I assume? Should have told me last week I was in a shop that had a few NIB ;)

Tamiya's Cheetah smile.gif , thanks

I will look for some parts, just gotta look up the chassis number so I know :)

Yessir, the OG one I assume? Should have told me last week I was in a shop that had a few NIB :)

Yep, the hex ended one from kit 58047. Awww, your kidding....any chance you might be popping back into that shop?

Alot of trinity stuff I think. What kind of chassis are we talking I can look. Any CRP Blackie stuff I have first dibs on ;). However there is alot of CRP blackie stuff in the bins that I don't need such as pieces for the CRP chassis stiffner set. Do you need that?

Interested in the crp chassis stiffener stuff. Which ones did they have? Any other blackfoot parts?

For rc10 i'm looking for the hinges for the rear suspension with pins..

Interested in the crp chassis stiffener stuff. Which ones did they have? Any other blackfoot parts?

For rc10 i'm looking for the hinges for the rear suspension with pins..

I believe they have CRP part 1622 the shock mounts. They might have others. They have stock Foot shafts I think and misc other pieces

Yep, the hex ended one from kit 58047. Awww, your kidding....any chance you might be popping back into that shop?

I think the shop Im hitting soon has a few, no worries ;)

Cool stuff you got! Has he got any Kyosho Superten parts??

I'm needing some vintage Kyosho BSW1 hardened small bevel gears need 2, fits original inferno 1/8, burns, Nitro Crusher USA-1 was considered a upgrade. Check around if you don't mind.

Thanks!

I can look for you guys next time I go out there!

ON SALE! please see updated prices!!

Sign in to follow this