Jak Rizzo

Boomerang body & wing

G'day guys,

I have been searching everywhere for a Boomerang body & wing, I would have thought that the re release would have meant plenty of supply?

Can anyone help in pointing me in the right direction?

regards

Jak

<_< They have despaired . I have been looking around & i can't see one around as well , The cars are getting harder too find as well .

I think i will have too get some parts B4 they all go . :angry: .

Someone - I assume a re-seller - bought all 5 that JR-RC had listed a few days ago http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...em=380349922240

No point sending a message to JR-RC, as he seems to ignore all enquiries so just keep an eye out as he might relist some more.

:o

Yes he don't reply to anyone even if you have been spending $$$$ with him every week for the last month .

Sad as he would have got more money from me ... Must not need it ? <_<

:angry:

Yes he don't reply to anyone even if you have been spending $$$$ with him every week for the last month .

Sad as he would have got more money from me ... Must not need it ? <_<

:angry:

Yeah he doesn't but his prices are very good most of the time.... I got my TRF201 super cheap from him.

Hey guys I'm new here. Not sure if you can get a boomerang body from these guys but the have the boomerang in stock if anyone is looking. Visit My Website I've not dealt with Stella Models yet so i don't know what they're like. I've also just had a look and you can get the body and wing here Visit My Website It's a UK site though so i'm not sure how much use it will be for some people. I've just finished building and painting my boomerang re re today, just waiting for the paint for the drive to be delivered and it'll be all finished :)

Thanks guys

I too asked Jason for a Boomer shell but he didnt' reply. he's normally pretty good & I've purchased lots of things off him over the years for excellent prices.

regards

Jak

Thanks guys

I too asked Jason for a Boomer shell but he didnt' reply. he's normally pretty good & I've purchased lots of things off him over the years for excellent prices.

regards

Jak

Yes he's excellent for shopping , But on request messages etc , ;) not so good .

But then again me may have been burnt by people asking for things & never got them ?.

Or just way to busy to deal with it & just wants to get orders out .

He may put some more body's on ??. you can only hope :)

I have noticed the R parts very hard to find too.

I bought a few pairs a while ago & now wish i bought more.

The R parts are on the Super Sabre , Hot Shot 2, Big Wig, as well so would have been in high demand. The rear hubs are different in rear toe in by 1dg so that's why they dont fit up as well as shock location & clearance.

I have noticed the R parts very hard to find too.

I bought a few pairs a while ago & now wish i bought more.

The R parts are on the Super Sabre , Hot Shot 2, Big Wig, as well so would have been in high demand. The rear hubs are different in rear toe in by 1dg so that's why they dont fit up as well as shock location & clearance.

This is about body & wing ? . I know there is R parts post in the vintage section .

But you are right , they seem to be getting harder to get .

All this time & i keeped saying i will get some later :) Now look i'm screwed :P .

Need to get bodys & the most important part R . I have been getting the F parts when i can & will get more , But R has got away from me ;)