Japanscaledriver

2011 (1995) Ford F150 Baja

Hi there, can u please pm me where you got those arms from? And what drive shafts did you use? Cheers, Dave

The suspersion arms are GPM Ally Hummer lowers with Tamiya adjustable turnbuckles on the top - the UJ's are Tamiya, I forget the model numbers, but they were a direct replacement for the Hummer Dogbones...

sTeVE

yep i know WHAT they are, but where to buy is the question! if you could PM me that would be great so if they are a limited stock then i wont miss out due to every other ****** on here getting in before i log on next..

they appear to be discontinued on asiatees and everywhere else..

yep i know WHAT they are, but where to buy is the question! if you could PM me that would be great so if they are a limited stock then i wont miss out due to every other ****** on here getting in before i log on next..

they appear to be discontinued on asiatees and everywhere else..

Oops my bad - I misread your post, but no need for the PM as there is no secret stash I've been keeping quiet - the suspension arms were bought from asiatees, the 53225 TA02W UJ's (I have some spares I found out) from my local hobby store when I lived in Mountainview...

sTeVE