Sign in to follow this  
McMike

Are you interested in a Cougar 1/2 graphte chassis?

I have been doing all the research I can on these and got in touch with Fibre-Lyte as they used to make them. I found out they lost the mould and someone, a few years back, sent them a chassis to make a new mould from and got a few orders together in order to make it financially acceptable.

However, the chasis was bent so they couldn't make the mould and had to cancel the order. I have a non-bent spare one (just pretty scuffed!) tham I am willing to 'sacrifice' if it gets a mould made for a new graphite chassis.

Fibre-Lyte have expressed an interest in doing this. Details are a little sketchy right now with a possible minimum order being for 5 at about £100ish each. If, however, there is sufficient demand then they may begin to mass-produce them again for their website. So, I am here asking who is interested? If I can get enough people in on this, then I can try and move the process along with either a minimum order or sufficent people that they mass produce them again. We may end up making a flat pan version but the plan is to see if the tub can still be made. I have a few people that are already interested in getting in on this.

I'm not asking for money up-front right now, just some interest. If I can get the minimum then it would be up-front payment. Spread the word whereever you can.