Sign in to follow this  
isthisnametaken

Wanted: Monster Beetle

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone is selling a complete Monster Beetle. Not looking for a shelf queen or NIB kits.

Thanks...

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone is selling a complete Monster Beetle. Not looking for a shelf queen or NIB kits.

Thanks...

Ive been watching loads on ebay right now one went the other day for £53 complete RTR mint condition

Gutted I forgot to bid

Ive been watching loads on ebay right now one went the other day for £53 complete RTR mint condition

Gutted I forgot to bid

Is that average? I just recently started looking... what do they typically go for in nice shape?

Is that average? I just recently started looking... what do they typically go for in nice shape?

Find out for yourself :)

Go to ebay, search for Tamiya Monster Beetle. Click Avanced, turn on "Completed Listings", hit search and then sort by highest price first.

Should give you a good idea of what they go for. They're a cheap way to get into Tamiya collecting. :)

Gutted I forgot to bid

_You're_ gutted? I missed it too ... and then paid £150 for a boxed "new" one that had been incompletely built ... when it arrived the bottom half of the box was moldy & still wet, it had four rotten tyres (one disintregrated already), was missing the nosecone & servo cover, had been run & had a really badly sprayed shell :)

Still thinking about what to do with it ... the seller is either a liar or an idiot so I'm not hopeful of any redress if I seek it ... & besides, the chassis & wheels are still very good, it has a NIP set of decals, and I've already grown attached to it :) / :)

_You're_ gutted? I missed it too ... and then paid £150 for a boxed "new" one that had been incompletely built ... when it arrived the bottom half of the box was moldy & still wet, it had four rotten tyres (one disintregrated already), was missing the nosecone & servo cover, had been run & had a really badly sprayed shell :)

Still thinking about what to do with it ... the seller is either a liar or an idiot so I'm not hopeful of any redress if I seek it ... & besides, the chassis & wheels are still very good, it has a NIP set of decals, and I've already grown attached to it :) / :)

I never have any luck with eBay I only play with what I can afford to lose and nolonger take it personally when something goes wrong EBay always go in favour of the buyer if you raise a dispute so might be worth it

Sign in to follow this