Sign in to follow this  
9519sam

Wanted job lot of old bits and pieces

Hi

I'm starting to get old cars on the cheap off ebay & carboot sales and getting them running to play around with the kids (my excuse anyway) but as I've not been in this long enough to aquire lots of spare parts like Servos Recievers ESC 540 Motors transmitters etc its to expensive for me to be buying new just to put them in old bashers

I dont really want to start pinching bits from my working cars to get get other ones running

does anyone have an old heap of stuff or even just bits and pieces they want rid of in exchange for some cash?

Ive been getting a few bits on ebay but it still adds up when buying single items as the postage soon tripples the price of even small items

If anyone can help please drop me a PM

Many thanks

Sam

Hi

I'm starting to get old cars on the cheap off ebay & carboot sales and getting them running to play around with the kids (my excuse anyway) but as I've not been in this long enough to aquire lots of spare parts like Servos Recievers ESC 540 Motors transmitters etc its to expensive for me to be buying new just to put them in old bashers

I dont really want to start pinching bits from my working cars to get get other ones running

does anyone have an old heap of stuff or even just bits and pieces they want rid of in exchange for some cash?

Ive been getting a few bits on ebay but it still adds up when buying single items as the postage soon tripples the price of even small items

If anyone can help please drop me a PM

Many thanks

Sam

Would pay to put what country your in <_< . As this would help .

Would pay to put what country your in <_< .

Easily findable; http://www.tamiyaclub.com/findamember.asp

Turns out he's in Swindon, UK

Sam; Up top is a 'My Controls' link - click that and look for 'Edit Profile Information' on the left - that's where you can fill out your geographical info - you need to put a birthday in, but it doesn't have to be your real one, if you don't want it publicised.

Easily findable; http://www.tamiyaclub.com/findamember.asp

Turns out he's in Swindon, UK

Sam; Up top is a 'My Controls' link - click that and look for 'Edit Profile Information' on the left - that's where you can fill out your geographical info - you need to put a birthday in, but it doesn't have to be your real one, if you don't want it publicised.

That's correct, Swindon, UK. I've amended my details to show this now.

Got all excited when I saw 2 replys <_<

Cheers

Sam

Hi Sam,

I've got a fair bit of old stuff knocking around, particularly old brushed 540 motors - some silver can, and even some modifieds that I picked up when I first got back into the hobby. You can have them for the cost of the postage if you like, as I doubt I'm ever going to use them.

I might even have an old Acoms 2 channel 27mhz stick transmitter knocking about somewhere too - I'll check when I get home.

Also if you're after any other spares, especially for the TL01, ORV (Frog, Brat, Blackfoot etc) I've got zip tie bags full of bits as well as a bag with just suspension bits in, so whilst you didn't mention any of that in your original post, if you're after any of that, let me know and I'll see what I've got. It's just using up draw space at the moment! <_<

Hi Sam,

I've got a fair bit of old stuff knocking around, particularly old brushed 540 motors - some silver can, and even some modifieds that I picked up when I first got back into the hobby. You can have them for the cost of the postage if you like, as I doubt I'm ever going to use them.

I might even have an old Acoms 2 channel 27mhz stick transmitter knocking about somewhere too - I'll check when I get home.

Also if you're after any other spares, especially for the TL01, ORV (Frog, Brat, Blackfoot etc) I've got zip tie bags full of bits as well as a bag with just suspension bits in, so whilst you didn't mention any of that in your original post, if you're after any of that, let me know and I'll see what I've got. It's just using up draw space at the moment! :D

So you have blackfoot bits ?.

Do you have J parts , new & usable ??. <_<

So you have blackfoot bits ?.

Do you have J parts , new & usable ??. <_<

Haven't got a clue. I don't have a blackfoot manual. Also none of the parts are new, they're all off of old beaters, which is largely why I've never really made much of an effort to try and sell them.

Haven't got a clue. I don't have a blackfoot manual. Also none of the parts are new, they're all off of old beaters, which is largely why I've never really made much of an effort to try and sell them.

Thanks that would be amazing I've just bought a Blackfoot that needs a lot doing so this will be a huge help!

I've sent you a PM

Many thanks

Sam

Ok sam if youve got an idea of what bits you want ill have a look. Id rather send you bits you need rather than a box full of tat. When i get home ill get all the bits together and take a pic for you.

Sign in to follow this