motor pinion

either a pair (of rear) or a full set of wheels and tyres

thanks all :)

hey all, i am after a few bits for my pumpkin

complete rear axle with all gear and shafts etc

motor pinion

either a pair or a set of wheels and tyres

thanks all :)

Have some used wheels and tyres sat in the garage but they have been painted white and have dulled a little, should have the pinion some where aswell.

The only geabox I have has been damaged.

Will happily sort something out if your in the UK.

If you dont have any luck, give me a shout, im free as of tuesday.

wheels are fine white, will be painted red anyway, if you have a pinion that would be great thanks and what part of the box is broken?

thanks for the reply mate, and yeah, am in the UK

wheels are fine white, will be painted red anyway, if you have a pinion that would be great thanks and what part of the box is broken?

thanks for the reply mate, and yeah, am in the UK

Pretty much all of the box is broken!

The casings may be salvagable, will have to dig them out, the mounts for the rear shocks are past it and the screw holes may of cross threaded, but ive used threadlock or PTFE tape and had no problems. Pretty certain I have both of the shafts to hand, the diff is shot it and not 100% sure if the other gears are available.

I bought a LB as a treat to myself, but got sea water in the box and electrics, the bearings rusted up in a matter of days, so I bought a damaged second hand one and built a LB out of the best bits. Parts have been cleaned so theres no more rust but the bearings have been binned.

Will have to dig it all out and let you know whats there and whats not, Im working nights at the minute so only jump on here briefly, off work from tuesday morning so will have a rummage in the garage for you.

What part of uk you in? if your local collection or meet up is no problem, Im near Manchester.

Pretty much all of the box is broken!

The casings may be salvagable, will have to dig them out, the mounts for the rear shocks are past it and the screw holes may of cross threaded, but ive used threadlock or PTFE tape and had no problems. Pretty certain I have both of the shafts to hand, the diff is shot it and not 100% sure if the other gears are available.

I bought a LB as a treat to myself, but got sea water in the box and electrics, the bearings rusted up in a matter of days, so I bought a damaged second hand one and built a LB out of the best bits. Parts have been cleaned so theres no more rust but the bearings have been binned.

Will have to dig it all out and let you know whats there and whats not, Im working nights at the minute so only jump on here briefly, off work from tuesday morning so will have a rummage in the garage for you.

What part of uk you in? if your local collection or meet up is no problem, Im near Manchester.

ahhh i am only in Southport mate, i would be happy with just the shafts from the box, as they seem to be a pain to find!

depending on me gettin my car runnin or not i should be able to come collect the bits, but if not i am more than happy to cover any postage costs

thanks very much mate :D

Sorry for the delay,

Found both shafts

Found a few gears and diff may be salvagable, deffo have the pinion. The casings were used as a template to cut for the 3rd shock conversion and can still be used, but were the wheelie bar sits has been slightly butchered and burnt, a wheelie bar can still be attached though.

Cant find the shock mounts.

Whats wrong with your 1:1? what make and model? may be able to point you in right direction if your stuck.

thats ace mate, i would love the shafts and pinion, found a new gearbox and gear set for £7 so will get them :), if you would be willing to post then let me know a price all in :) , thanks very much!

my 1:1 car is a 1986 Ford Capri that i am fitting a 1.8 CA18DET turbo engine out of a Nissan 200SX s13, just teething problems at the mo ;) will get there with it

I have a complete rear axle with motor and pinion fitted.

Have a full set of new chrome wheels too but not sure on condition as they have been stored without a bag.

Let me know if you are interested :-)

Let me know if you have anything to swap,

Currently running a boomerang and cc-01.

Ideally need a drive shaft(single, pair or full set) for the boomerang.

If not, no problem, will happilly send FOC.

If and when you get your LB running, will have to organise a bash at southport.

Have 3 nights left at work B) so can post wednesdayish, PM details.

Let me know if you have anything to swap,

Currently running a boomerang and cc-01.

Ideally need a drive shaft(single, pair or full set) for the boomerang.

If not, no problem, will happilly send FOC.

If and when you get your LB running, will have to organise a bash at southport.

Have 3 nights left at work B) so can post wednesdayish, PM details.

PM on its way mate

Hi to all

Am also after a couple of Midnight Pumpkin parts if anyone's out there?

1 - 1x rear shocker - mine just broken at the bottom where it meets the ball joint - so in truth, only the black bottom plate is needed, but would take a whole shock, or a set of four if that's what anyone's got?

2 - A set of the white shell mounts (from the E parts bag) - I've just laid my hands on this and I'm going to restore it - the previous owner had drilled out the fitted mounts and screwed into them as they had clearly been splitting on him. In actual fact, I only really need a decent pair of the rear (white) shell mounts as I've got a pair of fronts - but will take whatever's needed if they need to go as a set.

3 - A genuine set of original decals - for when I've repro'd the shell!

Also - does anyone know if there's a good shocker hop-up for the Pumpkin? I've been looking at them, and the standard set are TERRIBLE! Would like to upgrade to some oil filled, but they're shape doesn't seem to match with any other Tamiya model that I can find....