skip665

M03 parts and hop-ups

Hi all,

Just converted my last remaining M03 into an M05 and have collected together all the M03 specific parts I have leftover - which includes some hop-ups.

***PLASTIC BITS SOLD***

I had a few hop-ups on my old M03 which are not able to transfer to the M05 - see this photo - we have:

Tamiya 53523 Aluminum Front Upright Set (currently available new for £30 on eBay!)

Tamiya 53527 3x32mm Titanium Turnbuckle Shafts (2 Pcs.) (currently available new for £15 on eBay!)

Tamiya 53141 Lightweight King Pins (currently available new for £8 on eBay!)

Tamiya 49443 M03R Servo Mounts (a rare item that took me ages to find a couple of years ago!)

3 Racing Aluminium Front Knuckle Arms For M03 m03m-06/lb

I just want rid of them to be honest - so £25 posted for the lot I think is a total bargain - get it while its hot! Or make me an offer for the individual bits - they will be going on eBay this weekend most likely.

m03hopups.jpg

hello is it everything in the first picture for £13 + what ever postage will be??

hello is it everything in the first picture for £13 + what ever postage will be??

Everything in the first picture for £13 INCLUDING postage to UK - bargain I think ;)

Blimey!! That was a quick reply lol :-)

Just happened to be online at the time :)

LOL - speediest sale in history! Could have saved myself the eBay fees! :blink:

Will post them out tomorrow - thanks ;)

Don't suppose I can interest you in the steering arm turnbuckles and servo mounts for an extra £10?

Can do if you like, won't be till next wednesday,I'm disabled and won't have the cash til then, what's best way to do the other £10?.... Paypal gift? Did that with Twinset for his mini lol, sorry for late reply, wasnt capable of typing til now due to meds hahaha. ;-)

LOL - speediest sale in history! Could have saved myself the eBay fees! :blink:

Will post them out tomorrow - thanks ;)

Don't suppose I can interest you in the steering arm turnbuckles and servo mounts for an extra £10?

Can do if you like, won't be till next wednesday,I'm disabled and won't have the cash til then, what's best way to do the other £10?.... Paypal gift? Did that with Twinset for his mini lol, sorry for late reply, wasnt capable of typing til now due to meds hahaha. ;-)

PM sent

No worries James - glad they went to a good home :)