Swarm

Loaded And Other Long Term Members ?

If I am very very drunk, I will even build a Sonic fighter or Striker. Although it is way better to be stoned off your mind.

P.

If I am very very drunk, I will even build a Sonic fighter or Striker. Although it is way better to be stoned off your mind.

P.

"Although it is way better to be stoned off your mind." Cannot be ars*d to build anything then. Probably safer for your NIBs :)

I have so much re issue stuff I can build, that almost none of the good stuff gets built, even when stoned, er, I mean drunk. I mean, I am teatotal now...

See, I bet you really missed this kind of witty banter. Aren't you pleased I dropped in?

P.

I have so much re issue stuff I can build, that almost none of the good stuff gets built, even when stoned, er, I mean drunk. I mean, I am teatotal now...

See, I bet you really missed this kind of witty banter. Aren't you pleased I dropped in?

P.

:P;):) Defiantly

January 2003 member here! ;) Good to see some old names popping up.

I've had to sell most of my collection gradually - for two main reasons: lack of space, and lack of money. I was always more into collecting Marui than Tamiya, and did manage to get all their models, as well as various Tamiya I had when I was a kid. But they've gradually been sold now...except the mighty Marui Big Bear - I've kept one NIB as that was the one that was most special to me from my childhood :lol:

lid.jpg

you are truly one of the chosen few...

Hey, there are still many valued members here, don't get too disappointed or stray too far, some of us still appreciate and admire your passionate collection, custom plated parts for sale and contributions to the club !