Tamiya Era

How to Contact ( Vintage-TamiyaParts.com )?

Easy either contact via Ebay using contact seller link (vintage-tamiyaparts) or use contact seller on website.

Thanks

Easy either contact via Ebay using contact seller link (vintage-tamiyaparts) or use contact seller on website.

Thanks

i did many , but no response...:)

anyway, will wait and try later

Thanks

finally, got reply from them....

thanks

Yes we got your 11 emails LOL, unfortunately we are NOT open saturday or sunday so no reply will be received then, only when open again monday

Woah, I'm confused!

Anyways, can somebody in the UK please help this guy out? He lives in Oman, and Vintage-TamiyaParts.com doesn't send items there. He says he'll pay up front. I offered to help, but I live in the USA and I know it would take forever to get it too him.

You've gotta admire his enthusiasm... :)

Did we sort him out? I don't mind.

We dont ship to Oman, he needs a UK address but cannot seem to add his friends UK addy to his paypal account, if someone can help him that would be great as i think we are upto around 15-16 emails now.

Can he not just send you the funds directly, then you buy them off your own site?

If the funds are sent as a gift there's no risk to you

We dont ship to Oman, he needs a UK address but cannot seem to add his friends UK addy to his paypal account, if someone can help him that would be great as i think we are upto around 15-16 emails now.

loool......i am really embraced

:):(:D

Dont blame me, heheheh

Thanks to all for the great support......... :(

And hope one day the shipping can cross to Oman.... :P:)

cheers

What about a mail forwarding service? There are a bunch in the US and they will handle both large and small packages. My brother got some stuff on Amazon sent through one to him in Australia since Amazon don't ship 'goods' (only books) to Australia. When it arrived at the re-mailer, they contacted him in case he wanted them to repackage the his purchase. (Amazon tend to pack boxes inside boxes inside boxes....) They then sent it on with no hassles. I'll ask him again for the name of the mail forwarding company he used but that might work for you.

What about a mail forwarding service? There are a bunch in the US and they will handle both large and small packages. My brother got some stuff on Amazon sent through one to him in Australia since Amazon don't ship 'goods' (only books) to Australia. When it arrived at the re-mailer, they contacted him in case he wanted them to repackage the his purchase. (Amazon tend to pack boxes inside boxes inside boxes....) They then sent it on with no hassles. I'll ask him again for the name of the mail forwarding company he used but that might work for you.

Lethal driver is no sorting this out for him.

Lethal driver is no sorting this out for him.

Okay but it might help other in a similar situation. The group my brother used was HopShopGo.com. Obviously, you will have to pay something for their service so it would add to the cost of going directly from the merchant to your country but if the merchant wont deal with your country eg Oman in this case, then HopShopGo or a similar group could be a viable solution. Hope this information is of some use to someone.

For future reference we do not ship to the following countries:-

Any African state except for South Africa and then only via Registered mail.

Latin America we only post to via registered mail

Phillipines/Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia/Taiwan/South Korea only registsred mail

Italy only registsred mail.

We do not ship to Afghanistan/Tajikistan (however its spelt), Krygistan (however its spelt), pakistan, North Korea etc etc, im sure there are a few others too.

Basically we dont ship to any 3rd world country or countries with history of poor postal systems or postal theft, most sellers wont ship to the majority of these countries at all, but we try to help by offering Reh=gistsred mail options.

We only ever ship to address provided on paypal, any paypal payments sent to us with a note saying ship to.... which differs from address shown on paypal will be refunded as this is against paypal policy.

Hope that clears it up for future reference.

Thanks

We do not ship to Afghanistan/Tajikistan (however its spelt), Krygistan (however its spelt), pakistan, North Korea etc etc, im sure there are a few others too.

Basically we dont ship to any 3rd world country or countries with history of poor postal systems or postal theft, most sellers wont ship to the majority of these countries at all, but we try to help by offering Reh=gistsred mail options.

We only ever ship to address provided on paypal, any paypal payments sent to us with a note saying ship to.... which differs from address shown on paypal will be refunded as this is against paypal policy.

Thanks

Good idea to use Registered Mail. However, it isn't just 3rd world countries that have bad postal systems (and you really should say developing world rather than 3rd world). Canada's postal system is just as bad, when they aren't on strike!

Good idea to use Registered Mail. However, it isn't just 3rd world countries that have bad postal systems (and you really should say developing world rather than 3rd world). Canada's postal system is just as bad, when they aren't on strike!

Sorry mate (Tonguetied), 3rd world/developing world countries, its the same thing i thought and was not aware that 3rd world was not actively used (to be honest i think its only come up in conversation twice in 20 years!), I say it how i see it and how i was taught years ago, all this Political correctness or fancy titles really is not me lol, maybe im old fashioned? (a Window cleaner is just that, not a "Glass technician" LOL), at least i did not say any country where there is a dictatorship, communist regime, active terrorism or where mail is delivered by donkey/mule/camel or whoever happens to be in the village that day, even i know better than that! lol.

No offense is meant to any country or folk from those countries mentioned in the list above, its just based on previous postal problems, known poor postal systems or countries with high postal theft.

And yes perhaps we should also (along with canada) say the UK as Royal mail have a habit of strikes and losing items too! hence the moniker "Royal Fail"

Thanks

{{{{Basically we dont ship to any 3rd world country or countries with history of poor postal systems or postal theft, most sellers wont ship to the majority of these countries at all, but we try to help by offering Reh=gistsred mail options}}}}

mmmmmm,,,,,,just for your information. Our postal office has excellent tracking system. Al my items from ebay been recueved with perfect conditions besides no theft issues.

also, better say...( Developing countries )... :D

Thanks

{{{{Basically we dont ship to any 3rd world country or countries with history of poor postal systems or postal theft, most sellers wont ship to the majority of these countries at all, but we try to help by offering Reh=gistsred mail options}}}}

mmmmmm,,,,,,just for your information. Our postal office has excellent tracking system. Al my items from ebay been recueved with perfect conditions besides no theft issues.

also, better say...( Developing countries )... :D

Thanks

We had problems with many african countries and basically blacklisted them carte blanche, its only South Africa we have had no issues with thus far, as mentioned no offense we only go with what We see/hear and what we are told by Royal mail business centre.

I understand now the term is "developing countries" hopefully it will be 20 years before i need to use the term again lol.

Sorry mate (Tonguetied), 3rd world/developing world countries, its the same thing i thought and was not aware that 3rd world was not actively used (to be honest i think its only come up in conversation twice in 20 years!), I say it how i see it and how i was taught years ago, all this Political correctness or fancy titles really is not me lol, maybe im old fashioned? (a Window cleaner is just that, not a "Glass technician" LOL), at least i did not say any country where there is a dictatorship, communist regime, active terrorism or where mail is delivered by donkey/mule/camel or whoever happens to be in the village that day, even i know better than that! lol.

No offense is meant to any country or folk from those countries mentioned in the list above, its just based on previous postal problems, known poor postal systems or countries with high postal theft.

And yes perhaps we should also (along with canada) say the UK as Royal mail have a habit of strikes and losing items too! hence the moniker "Royal Fail"

I say it how i see it and how i was taught years ago, all this Political correctness or fancy titles really is not me <<< I'm 100% with you on this . What a bunch of baloney all this so called political correctness .

Why should it all change now after all these years ?. Just because some one cried about some thing so it gets changed ?. :D

We had problems with many african countries and basically blacklisted them carte blanche, its only South Africa we have had no issues with thus far, as mentioned no offense we only go with what We see/hear and what we are told by Royal mail business centre.

I understand now the term is "developing countries" hopefully it will be 20 years before i need to use the term again lol.

hahahaha,,,,,,:D

dont worry,, we are all friends...........

( Already ordered from u via Leethal Driver and waiting to get it.... :D )

cheers

I say it how i see it and how i was taught years ago, all this Political correctness or fancy titles really is not me <<< I'm 100% with you on this . What a bunch of baloney all this so called political correctness .

Why should it all change now after all these years ?. Just because some one cried about some thing so it gets changed ?. :D

I always knew poorer countries as 3rd world countries (what we were taught at school), i think these days certain people prefer it to be called developing countries, it is what it is, to me its 3rd world to others its developing countries, as stated already a window cleaner is still a window cleaner (and i aint knocking it coz my mates window cleaner and he drives a Porsche 911 LMAO)