Sign in to follow this  
3minits

Txt motor/s

I'm thinking of getting a cheap(ish) txt, and would like to know if it's possible to modify it to run on one motor? I've just bought myself a brushless kit and really want the truck for quick messing about rather that crawling or looking pretty!

Yes, many members have successfully run the txt-1 on a single brushless with no problems. Just make a cover to go over where the second motor would be to keep the dirt out. What brushless combo will you be running ? You'll need one with a bit of "power" as the txt is big :o.

Not sure what the brushless setup is! Apparently it is good for off road buggies making them much quicker than stock (however fast that is!) I thought it might just be a plate to cover the hole but thought it best to ask incase it had some funny gearing system.....will see what happens..

Thanks for the reply

Oh dear, I wanted to keep it cheap, now with those 2 to follow it's going to cost a fortune, looks like the wife and mum are up for sale to fund a new project....any offers! Will swap for txt / juggernaut parts!