eriknyg

Celica Gr.B replacement tires

They can be slicks, foam or rally pattern. Which would fit the original rim size? Link to ebay or online shop would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Erik

Oh man - that's a tough one.

All I can think of or suggest is to grab a ruler with a metric scale and measure out the diameter and width of the wheel, and match something up to them.

Looking at the manual, I'd want to say that they're regular touring car size wheels, but it's impossible to tell without actually measuring them.

Also I seem to remember the tyres from some of the Quick Drive models fit, and also the tyres from the 58125 Cosworth... I'm sure I had the spike tyres from the 46013 Manta Ray on mine...

I could be wrong though.

Also I seem to remember the tyres from some of the Quick Drive models fit, and also the tyres from the 58125 Cosworth... I'm sure I had the spike tyres from the 46013 Manta Ray on mine...

I could be wrong though.

You might be right, but those ones i posted link to are basically mini versions of Optima OT-30 Tyres and have bridgestone and Tyres sizes on the sidewalls, gotta be better than "Tamiya" or "Rally special" on the sidewalls LMAO

TBH I hadn't followed the link, but now I have to agree - nice tyres! Out with the white paint pen... :)