rjsdavis

WANTED: 58119 (58129) Celica Parts

Hi to all

Just mid-restore of another one that I've just acquired, and am after the following bits for this RC Celica GT-Four (92/93) either Repsol or Castrol colours.

I've actually got the 58119 (Repsol) model with the flip up lights, but the 58129 appears to be same model/shell and chassis but just different Castrol livery. What I need is:

1 - A good shell (ideally NIB), but WHYG?

2 - A set of orginal five-spoke white alloys with rally block tyres (I know this is from the 58129 - but IMHO looks loads better than the wheels from the 58119!)

3 - A battery compartment cover - I believe that this is a TA01 chassis - so should be standard!

Thanks in advance to any replies..

Hi to all

Just mid-restore of another one that I've just acquired, and am after the following bits for this RC Celica GT-Four (92/93) either Repsol or Castrol colours.

I've actually got the 58119 (Repsol) model with the flip up lights, but the 58129 appears to be same model/shell and chassis but just different Castrol livery. What I need is:

1 - A good shell (ideally NIB), but WHYG?

2 - A set of orginal five-spoke white alloys with rally block tyres (I know this is from the 58129 - but IMHO looks loads better than the wheels from the 58119!)

3 - A battery compartment cover - I believe that this is a TA01 chassis - so should be standard!

Thanks in advance to any replies..

4 - Can I add a driver cockpit to that list please? That would be really cool!

They re-re'd the castrol shell a little while ago when it was released on the df03ra chassis, few of these left on ebay :( the castrol wheels (oz chrono's) are also used on the blazing star buggy, also look on ebay. The rally cockpit was also rere'd recently!

They re-re'd the castrol shell a little while ago when it was released on the df03ra chassis, few of these left on ebay :( the castrol wheels (oz chrono's) are also used on the blazing star buggy, also look on ebay. The rally cockpit was also rere'd recently!

Thanks - have been searching for a while - and the only thing I've found so far on Ebay is a genuine set of decals at £25 (which is too much for them) - hence putting the word out here.