Sign in to follow this  
shenlonco

Holiday buggies Red & Blue

:unsure: O well the red one is mine..... got my brother in law the blue one as a gift..... It does look sweet!!

I say the blue because it's mine thanks again for it.

Yea just needs a tamiya 540 though it's a snail with that 380! :unsure:

Both buggies what color you like?

I think they would both look better if you swapped the wheels over - black wheels on blue hb2010 + yellow wheels on red hb2010............?

I think they would both look better if you swapped the wheels over - black wheels on blue hb2010 + yellow wheels on red hb2010............?

Definitely

Yeah, swap the wheels, and get some yellow "Golden Arches" for the red one, and you'll have a proper McDonalds mobile...

Cheers,

Skottoman

Definately the Blue one, I have two.

The red one's only attraction is the black wheels, but then my son has the Super Fighter GR and the white wheels look top banana.

I have just finished painting my yellow wheels to look like real brushed alloy wheels. They look amazing, I will be doing a 'how to do' soon.

Much prefer the blue n yellow theme - i think part of the problem with the red is that the front inner wing area in the wheelarch is more obvious than the blue.

Agree though that the white wheels improve the blue scheme still further

I don't dislike the red, but I do not think the stock decals do it justice. I have been considering doing one with Martini livery....

The red one's only attraction is the black wheels, but then my son has the Super Fighter GR and the white wheels look top banana.

+1 - The black wheels look awesome! :lol: I don't really have a strong preference to either of them, as I never was a huge fan of the Holiday Buggy...

+1 - The black wheels look awesome! :) I don't really have a strong preference to either of them, as I never was a huge fan of the Holiday Buggy...

Anybody seen where we can buy the black wheels ????????

Ok here are my wheels all done as promised. Hats of to the people who can do the tyre lettering well as its hard.

Now this looks good! Super Gripper, you have done a great job there. I think my favourite is now the blue with alloy looking wheels!

Ok put a little black striping on the red HB now so what you think...looks a little bit meaner looking to me...

post-11941-1315601523_thumb.jpg