Sign in to follow this  
GreatDane

New Tamiya rc releases

The TA-05 M-four will take a 540 and normal size battery,The Racing Mastesr will also take a540 and a 1 cell lipo. Tamiya might race 380 and LiFe but everybody elase can run what they are used to.

cool, It looks tight on the space, but glad to hear that information. It would limit the market if it only could fit a 380 motor.

The Racing Mastesr will also take a540 and a 1 cell lipo. Tamiya might race 380 and LiFe but everybody elase can run what they are used to.

The RM is growing on me :)

I hope Tamiya will release some nice bodies to fit the RM, and good to now that the RM also takes 540 size motors and 1 cell lipos.

Do you by any chance know if the RM comes with rubber tires or sponge tires?

Thanks!

Real photo of the Honda BALLADE SPORTS MUGEN CR-X PRO is out =>

Clicky

The coming re-re are sooo scary.... :) ..heheh

( hope there will not be Egress in the plan, cos i spent a lot for it...heheh ;)

I like the first Scirocco also,maybe its my age.

I'm 41, so old enough to remember the original, and still prefer the new one :)

Perfect for a Wild One re-release :(

I'm hoping it's just the Wild One Suspension parts and shocks!! Can't wait for the WW re-re!! although, I'd be just as happy with these shocks on my fav!!

84258 Fast Attack Vehicle 2011 Aluminum Damper Set (Front & Rear)

NOW this i like woohoo . Hope it's going to be the wild one setup . :(

I've been waiting FOREVER for a black repro chassis!! Hopefully they put some ribs or some reinforcement in the tub this time... Doesn't look like they made any changes in the FAV tub, but the hard body provides some stability...

Just an extra $1 dollar worth of plastic Tamiya!! please! I want to actually be able to JUMP my Wild One!!

I'm 41, so old enough to remember the original, and still prefer the new one :D

I'm pretty much the other way around: The first Scirocco is older than me, but I prefer the old one(s) :( All of them in their own way nice though!

The original Scirocco is, in a word, rubbish :lol:

VW Corrado? Now that's a different story!

The RM is growing on me :lol:

I hope Tamiya will release some nice bodies to fit the RM, and good to now that the RM also takes 540 size motors and 1 cell lipos.

Do you by any chance know if the RM comes with rubber tires or sponge tires?

Thanks!

Sponge tires,the wheel are the same as the old racing master. The tires can be trued using the F103 arbor.

Sponge tires,the wheel are the same as the old racing master. The tires can be trued using the F103 arbor.

Thanks! :lol:

The original Scirocco is, in a word, rubbish :lol:

VW Corrado? Now that's a different story!

Could not agree more. I speak as an ex VR6 owner. :(

I've been waiting FOREVER for a black repro chassis!! Hopefully they put some ribs or some reinforcement in the tub this time... Doesn't look like they made any changes in the FAV tub, but the hard body provides some stability...

Just an extra $1 dollar worth of plastic Tamiya!! please! I want to actually be able to JUMP my Wild One!!

We can only HOPE!!

I had a Mk 2 scirocco - I like the original and the new ones...

That CRX is a bit disappointing. Maybe they've just trimmed the shell really badly? The Kyosho is much more scale looking...

That CRX is a bit disappointing. Maybe they've just trimmed the shell really badly? The Kyosho is much more scale looking...

They are not looking at the stance the car should have - just like some other recent releases, like the Honda CR-Z (which needs like +5mm rims on each corner). Other problems (looking at the picture) are the diagonally placed Honda logo, the lack of detail in the lights, no door handles, sloppy trimming like you mentioned, no door mirrors, no fuel cap, and missing other small details as well. It's the kind of detail that makes these shells come alive, and in my opinion, re-using wheels once more that are not 100% fitting to the car - the original had wheel caps. I'd easily pay $10 more if they'd just add wheels that actually belong on the car and add those square centimetres for the extra decals that make it look scale.

Tamiya can do it, that's no doubt:

Static kit #24045 (which I think isn't even the best we've ever seen of Tamiya)

56297_1.jpg

M-05 kit #58503

top.jpg

1:1 Model

mugen3_gross.jpg

The question is... Are they really trying? :mellow:

... and is it just me, or does the lights and grill look wibbly? One light is twisted around, the grill is crooked and the other light leans the same way as the first one?

I confused but maybe thrilled :

The VW Scirocco is stated as TT and FF03 chassis

tamiya-58508.jpg

but the above photo looks very similar to M-chassis wheels.

I'd like it very much on the M05.

Just looking at that official photo of the Scirocco and the front lamp detail definitely looks improved over that red QD version. Back on the wish list. ;)

Tamiya images from the HobbyShow at www.tamiyablog.com

Best Regards

GreatDane c'',)

Once again i can'nt help feeling that Tamiya have missed the chance to release a decent performance off roader . Nothing changes

Once again i can'nt help feeling that Tamiya have missed the chance to release a decent performance off roader . Nothing changes

What, you don't like the Vajra? :P