Sign in to follow this  
GreatDane

New Tamiya rc releases

From Tamiyablog.com:

42205 1/10 TRF417-2012 Version

51470 Gear Diff Unit Maintenance Parts Set

51472 DB01 Gear Diff Unit Joint Cup

54321 TA06 Carbon Reinforced A-Parts (Bulkhead)

54322 TA06 Carbon Reinforced J-Parts (Damper Stay)

54323 TA06 Carbon Reinforced T-Parts (Gear Case)

54324 TA06 Carbon Damper Stay (Front)

54235 TA06 Carbon Damper Stay (Rear)

54326 M-06 Rear Carbon Damper Stay

54327 M-05/M-06 Aluminum Rear Upright (1 Degree)

54329 DB01 Gear Diff Unit

54330 F104 Carbon Reinforcement C-Parts (Gear Case)

54331 F104X1 Upper Deck Rolling Damper Set

54332 F104 Counterweight

56327 1/14 MAN TGX 18.540 4×2 XLX

56328 1/14 MAN TGX 18.540 4×2 XLX Full Operation Kit

56516 Container for 40 Feet Container

56517 Matt Chrome Front Wheels (22mm European Type)

56518 Matt Chrome Rear Wheels (22mm Double Tire)

57818 XB Ford Bronco 1973 (CC-01 Chassis)

57820 XB Honda Ballade Sports Mugen CR-X PRO (M-05)

57821 XB Audi R8LMS Nürburgrintg (TT-01 Type-E)

58503 Honda Ballade Sports Mugen CR-X PRO (M-05 Chassis)

58504 Audi R8LMS Nürburgring (TT-01 Type-E)

58505 VW Scirocco GT24-CNG (FF-03)

58506 Ferrari 599XX (TA06)

58508 VW Scirocco GT24-CNG (TT-01 Type-E)

58509 1/12 Toyota TOM’S 84C (new RWD-chassis)

A revival in the new chassis 1 / 12 Tamiya Category `traditional ‘racing master. Power source [380 motor & LF1100 Battery] The combination of the sense of speed just right. Enjoy the setting.

- The rear of the main chassis is pitching to the gear case FRP2.5mm thick plastic height adjustment, rolling with a two damper front suspension with King adopted the trail.

- The new chassis, body combined Toyota Tom’s 84C.

One of the attractions is a major scale, not just finish running feeling.

( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )

84237 Subaru Brat Metallic Special

84255 1/10 TA05 M-Four Chassis Kit

84256 Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set

84257 Avante 2011 Ball Diff / Torque Splitter Set

84258 Fast Attack Vehicle 2011 Aluminum Damper Set (Front & Rear)

In there are some nice new releases :D

Best Regards

GreatDane c'',)

84258 Fast Attack Vehicle 2011 Aluminum Damper Set (Front & Rear)

NOW this i like woohoo . Hope it's going to be the wild one setup . :D

84255 1/10 TA05 M-Four Chassis Kit...sounds interesting.

Isn't it just...

Also some nicely bodied on-road cars coming, and I wonder whether the new 12th could be the trigger of a new fun racing class? 380 motor seems like a much more manageable power source than a 540 in a small pan car.

51472 DB01 Gear Diff Unit Joint Cup

54329 DB01 Gear Diff Unit

84256 Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set

These have me interested

I don't know why but I kinda want to hop-up my Avante that will only be a shelf queen ...some one stop me !!!

Cant wait for the Audi have been hoping for ages someone would bring that out and the TA05 sounds very interesting!

I just kind of knew the Scirocco was coming someday for the FF03. Interesting set of releases: Finally some new bodies and even a new chassis', and not just re-releases all the way.

The Gear Diff units for the DB01 got me interested, as there's one car in particular for which they don't have a gear diff yet: The TRF201! Hopefully that's coming soon too? :D I think I heard the Spec-R FF03 unit was too wide to fit in there, but I'm not sure... If that's the case though, they likely have to release a special gearcase for it along with the diff unit, which means we're probably looking at a TRF201X or TRF202 before that happens?

Edit: Pictures! :)

58509_x12.jpg

84255_x1.jpg

42205_x1.jpg

(Pictures from http://thercracer.blogspot.com)

Both the Toyota Toms 84C and TA-05 M-Four are powered by 380 motors. It might seem odd, but I think it's a good move: These slightly undersized cars really don't need 540 motors: They are oversized, too heavy and most importantly too powerful to be beneficial for the handling. Traxxas already have a whole line of 380 cars, the 1/16 cars. These are at the width of a buggy with an M-chassi wheelbase, but despite their weight with the 380 brushless systems you certainly won't be disappointed with their speed! It makes sense to do this.

The TA-05 M-Four might even be a parts bin special: There are upper arm mounts on the bulkheads but no arms mounted to them. Perhaps they really are the TA-05 bulkheads? Interesting release, I think it's an answer to HPI's Cup Racer that's been taking away many of Tamiya's M-chassis customers lately, the difference being that Tamiya relies on their LiFe and small motor vision. It could work if a shorty LiPo fits in there for example, as I still don't see many people using LiFe.

I don't know why but I kinda want to hop-up my Avante that will only be a shelf queen ...some one stop me !!!

Do it ! :) Did that help :D

Yes please!

roco.jpg

+1 !!!!

I ADORE the VW Scirocco. SO glad The Big T are turning their expert eye towards a model of it. Undecided if I'll get the FF03 or TT01-E version, but I'm definitely having one!

Well I am very excited to see the 1/12 RM return!!! :D :D

Bit dubious about the reuse of 26 year old front upright design tho!

The mini 4x4 is interesting, but this year in the combined national Tamiya and HPI cup series we were faster with our M05s. So no reason to pay for a more complex model imo.

Wish the Scirocco shell was for the M05.

Avante racing steering set is a long awaited relief to use on the King Cab :)

and the FAV alu damper set is another woo-hoo can keep the car Tamiya thing :P

Can anyone explain why the naca duct installed facing that particular way on the Scirocco?

If its really to flush air out of the cabin, a louver would have been more logical.

Can anyone explain why the naca duct installed facing that particular way on the Scirocco?

If its really to flush air out of the cabin, a louver would have been more logical.

Yes it will draw air out of the duct. My best guess is it was probably easier to use this pre-fabricated piece since it's clear plastic on the window, rather than creating something new from scratch...

That's not a Scirocco anyway.

This is a Scirocco:

1981_Volkswagen_VW_Scirocco_Mk1_Rear_1.jpg

Drop one of those onto an M05, and we'll talk.

take up origami, get some 0.20 sheet styrene... shouldn't take u long to craft that one B)

58503 Honda Ballade Sports Mugen CR-X PRO (M-05 Chassis)

58505 VW Scirocco GT24-CNG (FF-03)

These two strike my fancy. Used to own a 85 CRX Si back in the days and I always have loved VW's.

This is a Scirocco:

I don't care what that car Wandy posted a picture of is called, I love it, and I want one B)

This is a Scirocco:

I like the first Scirocco also,maybe its my age.

Both the Toyota Toms 84C and TA-05 M-Four are powered by 380 motors. It might seem odd, but I think it's a good move: These slightly undersized cars really don't need 540 motors: They are oversized, too heavy and most importantly too powerful to be beneficial for the handling. Traxxas already have a whole line of 380 cars, the 1/16 cars. These are at the width of a buggy with an M-chassi wheelbase, but despite their weight with the 380 brushless systems you certainly won't be disappointed with their speed! It makes sense to do this.

The TA-05 M-Four might even be a parts bin special: There are upper arm mounts on the bulkheads but no arms mounted to them. Perhaps they really are the TA-05 bulkheads? Interesting release, I think it's an answer to HPI's Cup Racer that's been taking away many of Tamiya's M-chassis customers lately, the difference being that Tamiya relies on their LiFe and small motor vision. It could work if a shorty LiPo fits in there for example, as I still don't see many people using LiFe.

The TA-05 M-four will take a 540 and normal size battery,The Racing Mastesr will also take a540 and a 1 cell lipo. Tamiya might race 380 and LiFe but everybody elase can run what they are used to.

{{84257 Avante 2011 Ball Diff / Torque Splitter Set}}

Finally, the price will drop down for this, cos it is so expensive since it is rare, but with re-release, we expect good and manageable price B)